Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases
(ISSN: 0951-7375, 1473-6527)
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (2)
- Fungal skin and soft tissue infections.
- Editorial introductions.
- Empiric antibiotic selection and risk prediction of drug-resistant pathogens in community-onset pneumonia.
- New therapeutic options for respiratory tract infections.
- New diagnostic methods for pneumonia in the ICU.
- Microbiome, biofilms, and pneumonia in the ICU.
- Duration of therapy of ventilator-associated pneumonia.
- Practical concept of pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics in the management of skin and soft tissue infections.
- Macrolide therapy of pneumonia: is it necessary, and how does it help?
- Diagnosis and management of latent tuberculosis.
- The importance of source control in the management of severe skin and soft tissue infections.
- Pneumococcal vaccination.
- Diabetic foot infections: recent literature and cornerstones of management.
- How to stratify patients at risk for resistant bugs in skin and soft tissue infections?
- Epidemiology and microbiology of skin and soft tissue infections.
- Current guidelines and recommendations for the management of skin and soft tissue infections.