Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases
(ISSN: 0951-7375, 1473-6527)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Bordetella Pertussis: New Concepts in Pathogenesis and Treatment
- Vancomycin Toxicity in Neonates: A Review of the Evidence
- Ultrasound in the Diagnosis and Management of Pneumonia
- New Therapeutic Options for Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections: How New Findings Create New Research Questions
Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (4)
- Nosocomial influenza: encouraging insights and future challenges.
- Editorial introductions.
- Outbreaks associated with duodenoscopes: new challenges and controversies.
- Postexposure prophylaxis after hepatitis C occupational exposure in the interferon-free era.
- Healthcare-associated infections in the elderly: what's new.
- Dos and don'ts for hospital cleaning.
- 'No touch' technologies for environmental decontamination: focus on ultraviolet devices and hydrogen peroxide systems.
- Infections associated with the use of eculizumab: recommendations for prevention and prophylaxis.
- Prevention of common healthcare-associated infections in humanitarian hospitals.
- Strategies to prevent BK virus infection in kidney transplant recipients.
- Electronic surveillance and using administrative data to identify healthcare associated infections.
- Personal protective equipment and improving compliance among healthcare workers in high-risk settings.
- Hepatitis C following liver transplantation: current approach and future research opportunities.
- Molecular diagnosis of toxoplasmosis in immunocompromised patients.
- The role of multiplex molecular panels for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal infections in immunocompromised patients.
- Treatment of mucormycosis in transplant patients: role of surgery and of old and new antifungal agents.