This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Role of Sub-Retinal Fluid in Determining Treatment Outcomes in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- A Case Series of Ocular Complications After Cardiac Intervention
- Partial Thickness Corneal Tissue as a Patch Graft Material for Prevention of Glaucoma Drainage Device Exposure
- Use of Flucinolone Acetonide for Patients With Diabetic Macular Oedema
- Diabetic Macular Morphology Changes May Occur in the Early Stage of Diabetes
BMC Ophthalmology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Recurrent corneal melting in the paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with Castleman's disease.
- Akreos Adapt AO Intraocular lens opacification after vitrectomy in a diabetic patient: a case report and review of the literature.
- The Ahmed shunt versus the Baerveldt shunt for refractory glaucoma: a meta-analysis.
- Necrotizing herpetic retinopathy in an immune-compromised pediatric patient with minimal signs of inflammation: case report.
- Differentiation of severe bilateral panuveitis following phacoemulsification: a case report.
- Biometry and visual function of a healthy cohort in Leipzig, Germany.
- Risk factors for open-angle glaucoma in Nigeria: results from the Nigeria National Blindness and Visual Impairment Survey.
- The association between intraocular pressure and different combination of metabolic syndrome components.
- Clinical exhibition of increased accommodative loads for binocular fusion in patients with basic intermittent exotropia.
- T-helper-associated cytokines expression by peripheral blood mononuclear cells in patients with polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy and age-related macular degeneration.
- An unusual case of congenital cytomegalovirus infection-related retinopathy.
- Outcome of 2��cc pure sulfur hexafluoride gas tamponade for macular hole surgery.
- CD147 and matrix-metalloproteinase-2 expression in metastatic and non-metastatic uveal melanomas.
- Incidence of and risk factors for glaucoma in lost-to-follow-up normal-tension glaucoma suspect patients.
- Changes of retinal flow volume after intravitreal injection of bevacizumab in branch retinal vein occlusion with macular edema: a case series.
- A cross-sectional study of submacular thickening in intermediate uveitis and determination of treatment threshold.
- Diagnosis of pupillary block glaucoma after removal of congenital cataracts with intraoperative ultrasound biomicroscopy: a case report.
- Retinal pigment epithelial atrophy over polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy lesions during ranibizumab monotherapy.
- Patient-reported utilities in bilateral visual impairment from amblyopia and age-related macular degeneration.
- Conjunctival myxoma - atypical presentation of a rare tumour: case report and review of literature.
- Corneal permeability changes in dry eye disease: an observational study.
- Worldwide Argus II implantation: recommendations to optimize patient outcomes.
- Comparison of peripheral iridectomy methods for posterior chamber phakic intraocular lens implantation in patients with brown irides.
- Visual outcomes of posterior chamber intraocular lens intrascleral fixation in the setting of postoperative and posttraumatic aphakia.
- Angle closure caused by a plateau-like iris associated with an enlarged Soemmering's ring: a case report.
- Choroidal thickness in obese women.
- Distribution of axial length, anterior chamber depth, and corneal curvature in an aged population in South China.
- Evaluating stereoacuity with 3D shutter glasses technology.
- BMC Ophthalmology reviewer acknowledgement 2015.