BMC Oral Health
Articles Available on Medscape
- Detection of Vertical Root Fractures in Endodontically Treated Teeth in the Absence and in the Presence of Metal Post by Cone-beam Computed Tomography
- Pretreatment Oral Hygiene Habits and Survival of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) Patients
- Do the Ball-ended Probe Cause Less Damage Than Sharp Explorers?--An Ultrastructural Analysis
- Pre-treatment Anxiety in a Dental Hygiene Recall Population
- The Effect of the Duration of Intravenous Zolendronate Medication on the Success of Non-surgical Endodontic Therapy
BMC Oral Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Sympathomimetic effects of chronic methamphetamine abuse on oral health: a cross-sectional study.
- A new screening method for periodontitis: an alternative to the community periodontal index.
- The mediating role of general self-efficacy in the association between perceived social support and oral health-related quality of life after initial periodontal therapy.
- Health nurses' experiences and attitudes regarding collaboration with dental personnel.
- The effect of tooth brushing, irrigation, and topical tetracycline administration on the reduction of oral bacteria in mechanically ventilated patients: a preliminary study.
- Hypomineralised second primary molars: prevalence, pattern and associated co morbidities in 8- to 10-year-old children in Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
- Views of Australian dental practitioners towards rural recruitment and retention: a descriptive study.
- Pain levels and typical symptoms of acute endodontic infections: a prospective, observational study.
- Influence of the lateral pterygoid muscle on traumatic temporomandibular joint bony ankylosis.
- Oral manifestations in vitamin B12 deficiency patients with or without history of gastrectomy.
- Evaluating the impact of caries prevention and management by caries risk assessment guidelines on clinical practice in a dental teaching hospital.
- Efficacy of an aluminium triformate mouthrinse during the maintenance phase in periodontal patients: a pilot double blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial.
- The early childhood oral health program: a qualitative study of the perceptions of child and family health nurses in South Western Sydney, Australia.
- Impact of oral health on health-related quality of life: a cross-sectional study.
- Cariogenicity features of Streptococcus mutans in presence of rubusoside.
- Significance bias: an empirical evaluation of the oral health literature.
- Effect of recombinant PDGF-BB on bone formation in the presence of ��-tricalcium phosphate and bovine bone mineral matrix: a pilot study in rat calvarial defects.
- Does poor dental health predict becoming homebound among older Japanese?
- BMC Oral Health Reviewer Acknowledgment 2015.