BMC Endocrine Disorders
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Adrenocortical Cancer: Mortality, Hormone Secretion, Proliferation and Urine Steroids
- Sulfonylurea Use and the Risk of Hospital Readmission in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- An Association Between Liraglutide Treatment and Reduction in Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Obese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
- Association of Environmental Chemicals & Estrogen Metabolites in Children
- Thyroid Dysfunction and Dyslipidemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
BMC Endocrine Disorders's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 17 (1)
- Two novel LHX3 mutations in patients with combined pituitary hormone deficiency including cervical rigidity and sensorineural hearing loss.
- Prevalence and determinants of erectile dysfunction among diabetic patients attending in hospitals of central and northwestern zone of Tigray, northern Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study.
- The association between biochemical control and cardiovascular risk factors in acromegaly.
- Extended clinical features associated with novel Glis3 mutation: a case report.
- Berberine improves glucogenesis and lipid metabolism in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Differential effects of vitamin D2 and D3 supplements on 25-hydroxyvitamin D level are dose, sex, and time dependent: a randomized controlled trial.
- MST-4 and TRAF-6 expression in the peripheral blood mononuclear cells of patients with Graves' disease and its significance.
- Urinary iodine in early pregnancy is associated with subclinical hypothyroidism in Tianjin, China: an observational study.
- Corticomedullary mixed tumour resembling a small adrenal gland-involvement of cancer stem cells: case report.
- High-sensitive C-reactive protein and risk of incident type 2 diabetes: a case-control study nested within the Singapore Chinese Health Study.
- Quality of sleep and risk for obstructive sleep apnoea in ambulant individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus at a tertiary referral hospital in Kenya: a cross-sectional, comparative study.
- Study protocol; Thyroid hormone Replacement for Untreated older adults with Subclinical hypothyroidism - a randomised placebo controlled Trial (TRUST).
- Short-term effectiveness of low dose liraglutide in combination with metformin versus high dose liraglutide alone in treatment of obese PCOS: randomized trial.
- Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose in Non-Insulin Treated Type 2 Diabetes (The SMBG Study): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Prevalence of undiagnosed type 2 diabetes in patients admitted with acute coronary syndrome: the utility of easily reproducible screening methods.
- Frequency and determinants of thyroid autoimmunity in Ghanaian type 2 diabetes patients: a case-control study.
- Genistein treatment improves fracture resistance in obese diabetic mice.