BMC Endocrine Disorders
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Adrenocortical Cancer: Mortality, Hormone Secretion, Proliferation and Urine Steroids
- Sulfonylurea Use and the Risk of Hospital Readmission in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- An Association Between Liraglutide Treatment and Reduction in Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Obese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
- Association of Environmental Chemicals & Estrogen Metabolites in Children
- Thyroid Dysfunction and Dyslipidemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
BMC Endocrine Disorders's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Pro inflammatory interleukins and thyroid function in Naswar (dipping tobacco) users: a case control study.
- Prevalence of impaired glucose tolerance and other types of dysglycaemia among young twins and singletons in Guinea-Bissau.
- Utility of repeat cytological assessment of thyroid nodules initially classified as benign: clinical insights from multidisciplinary care in an Irish tertiary referral centre.
- Elevated circulating irisin is associated with lower risk of insulin resistance: association and path analyses of obese Chinese adults.
- Severe hyperkalemia following adrenalectomy for aldosteronoma: prediction, pathogenesis and approach to clinical management- a case series.
- Development and validation of a Diabetes Risk Score for screening undiagnosed diabetes in Sri Lanka (SLDRISK).
- Understanding preferences for type 2 diabetes mellitus self-management support through a patient-centered approach: a 2-phase mixed-methods study.
- Association of blood glucose level and hypertension in Elderly Chinese Subjects: a community based study.
- Efficacy and safety of insulin in type 2 diabetes: meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
- Reducing major lower extremity amputations after the introduction of a multidisciplinary team in patient with diabetes foot ulcer.
- Diabetes related knowledge, self-care behaviours and adherence to medications among diabetic patients in Southwest Ethiopia: a cross-sectional survey.
- Splicing analysis of CYP11B1 mutation in a family affected with 11��-hydroxylase deficiency: case report.
- How should we interrogate the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in patients with suspected hypopituitarism?
- Biphasic insulin Aspart 30 vs. NPH plus regular human insulin in type 2 diabetes patients; a cost-effectiveness study.
- Oxytocin and cardioprotection in diabetes and obesity.
- The level of netrin-1 is decreased in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus patients.
- Diabetes treatment intensification and associated changes in HbA1c and body mass index: a cohort study.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of the oldest old people with type 2 diabetes - perspective from a tertiary diabetes center in Thailand.
- Glycaemic control in type 1 diabetes mellitus among children and adolescents in a resource limited setting in Dar es Salaam - Tanzania.
- Glucose levels as a prognostic marker in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a case-control study.
- Metabolic syndrome and osteoporotic fracture: a population-based study in China.
- Predictive value of serum testosterone for type 2 diabetes risk assessment in men.
- Retinal blood flow is increased in type 1 diabetes mellitus patients with advanced stages of retinopathy.
- Understanding adherence-related beliefs about medicine amongst patients of South Asian origin with diabetes and cardiovascular disease patients: a qualitative synthesis.
- Reference intervals for thyroid stimulating hormone and free thyroxine derived from neonates undergoing routine screening for congenital hypothyroidism at a university teaching hospital in Nairobi, Kenya: a cross sectional study.
- Cost-effectiveness of tolvaptan for the treatment of hyponatraemia secondary to syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion in Sweden.
- Systematic literature review of use of blood glucose monitoring in phase III clinical studies of insulin analogs.
- Type B insulin resistance syndrome with Scleroderma successfully treated with multiple immune suppressants after eradication of Helicobacter pylori infection: a case report.
- BMC Endocrine Disorders reviewer acknowledgement 2015.