BMC Clinical Pathology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2014 - 14 (1)
- High Molecular Weight (HMW): total adiponectin ratio is low in hiv-infected women receiving protease inhibitors.
- Prognostic value of the MicroRNA regulators Dicer and Drosha in non-small-cell lung cancer: co-expression of Drosha and miR-126 predicts poor survival.
- Practice of percutaneous needle autopsy; a descriptive study reporting experiences from Uganda.
- Clinico-pathological features of tuberculosis due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis Uganda genotype in patients with tuberculous lymphadenitis: a cross sectional study.
- Colorectal cancer in patients seen at the teaching hospitals of Guadeloupe and Martinique: discrepancies, similarities in clinicopathological features, and p53 status.
- DKK-1 in prostate cancer diagnosis and follow up.
- High tumor cell expression of microRNA-21 in node positive non-small cell lung cancer predicts a favorable clinical outcome.
- Ephrin (Eph) receptor A1, A4, A5 and A7 expression in human non-small cell lung carcinoma: associations with clinicopathological parameters, tumor proliferative capacity and patients' survival.
- Identification of potential serum peptide biomarkers of biliary tract cancer using MALDI MS profiling.
- Should prophylactic thrombolysis be routine in clinical practice? Evidence from an autopsy case of septicemia.
- The VEGF- and PDGF-family of angiogenic markers have prognostic impact in soft tissue sarcomas arising in the extremities and trunk.
- Annual acknowledgement of manuscript reviewers.
- First North American case of Hemoglobin Shepherds Bush (�� 74[E18] Gly���������Asp) in a central Pennsylvania family.
- Increased fatty acid synthase expression in prostate biopsy cores predicts higher Gleason score in radical prostatectomy specimen.
- Sulfotransferase 1A1 (SULT1A1) gene expression is regulated by members of the NFI transcription factors in human breast cancer cells.