BMC Clinical Pathology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Quantitative Assessment of Placental Morphology May Identify Specific Causes of Stillbirth
- Histopathological Characterization of Corrosion Product Associated Adverse Local Tissue Reaction in Hip Implants
- Uterine Myometrial Mature Teratoma Presenting As a Uterine Mass: A Review of Literature
- The Use of Dried Blood Spot Sampling for the Measurement of HbA1c: A Cross-sectional Study
- Expression of a-Tocopherol-Associated Protein (TAP) Is Associated With Clinical Outcome in Breast Cancer Patients
BMC Clinical Pathology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16
- Histopathological techniques for the diagnosis of combat-related invasive fungal wound infections.
- Parotid gland, an exceptional localization of sebaceous carcinoma: case report.
- 5-type HPV mRNA versus 14-type HPV DNA test: test performance, over-diagnosis and overtreatment in triage of women with minor cervical lesions.
- Cellular angiofibroma of the vulva: a poorly known entity, a case report and literature review.
- Liver cancer with concomitant TP53 and CTNNB1 mutations: a case report.
- Primary Burkitt lymphoma of the thyroid gland: case report of an exceptional type of thyroid neoplasm and review of the literature.
- Bone metastasis from malignant phyllodes breast tumor: report of two cases.
- Histopathological characterization of corrosion product associated adverse local tissue reaction in hip implants: a study of 285 cases.
- BMC Clinical Pathology Reviewer Acknowledgment 2015.