BMC Clinical Pathology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Quantitative Assessment of Placental Morphology May Identify Specific Causes of Stillbirth
- Histopathological Characterization of Corrosion Product Associated Adverse Local Tissue Reaction in Hip Implants
- Uterine Myometrial Mature Teratoma Presenting As a Uterine Mass: A Review of Literature
- The Use of Dried Blood Spot Sampling for the Measurement of HbA1c: A Cross-sectional Study
- Expression of a-Tocopherol-Associated Protein (TAP) Is Associated With Clinical Outcome in Breast Cancer Patients
BMC Clinical Pathology's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 17
- Utilizing BD MAX™ Enteric Bacterial Panel to Detect Stool Pathogens from Rectal Swabs.
- Mapping mitochondrial heteroplasmy in a Leydig tumor by laser capture micro-dissection and cycling temperature capillary electrophoresis.
- Bone pathologic fracture revealing an unusual association: coexistence of Langerhans cell histiocytosis with Rosai-Dorfman disease.
- Can takotsubo cardiomyopathy be diagnosed by autopsy? Report of a presumed case presenting as cardiac rupture.
- Expression of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 in bladder urothelial carcinoma.
- Peritumoral lymphatic vessel density and invasion detected with immunohistochemical marker D240 is strongly associated with distant metastasis in breast carcinoma.
- Mycetoma in a non-endemic area: a diagnostic challenge.