This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Urinary Proteomics and Metabolomics Studies to Monitor Bladder Health and Urological Diseases
- Abiraterone Acetate in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors and Risk Stratification in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
- Effects of Stimulating Interleukin-2/Anti-Interleukin-2 Antibody Complexes on Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Eviprostat Has an Identical Effect Compared to Pollen Extract (Cernilton) in Patients With Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
BMC Urology's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 17 (1)
- BAP1 and PBRM1 in metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma: tumor heterogeneity and concordance with paired primary tumor.
- miRNAs associated with prostate cancer risk and progression.
- Multicystic nephroma masquerading as hydatid cyst: a diagnostic challenge.
- The resonance® metallic ureteric stent in the treatment of chronic ureteric obstruction: a safety and efficacy analysis from a contemporary clinical series.
- Multi-tract percutaneous nephrolithotomy combined with EMS lithotripsy for bilateral complex renal stones: our experience.
- Anti-tumor effects of a recombinant anti-prostate specific membrane antigen immunotoxin against prostate cancer cells.
- Aortic calcification burden predicts deterioration of renal function after radical nephrectomy.
- Genetic polymorphisms in key hypoxia-regulated downstream molecules and phenotypic correlation in prostate cancer.
- Do men regret prostate biopsy: Results from the PiCTure study.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy versus retrograde intrarenal surgery for the treatment of kidney stones up to 2 cm in patients with solitary kidney: a single centre experience.
- Preoperative lipiodol marking and its role on survival and complication rates of CT-guided cryoablation for small renal masses.
- The addition of a sagittal image fusion improves the prostate cancer detection in a sensor-based MRI /ultrasound fusion guided targeted biopsy.
- PD-L1 expression in papillary renal cell carcinoma.
- Bilateral benign renal oncocytomas and the role of renal biopsy: single institution review.
- Quality of life and functional outcome after infravesical desobstruction and HIFU treatment for localized prostate cancer.
- Intermittent catheterisation with hydrophilic and non-hydrophilic urinary catheters: systematic literature review and meta-analyses.
- The "Guidewire-Coil"-Technique to prevent retrograde stone migration of ureteric calculi during intracorporeal lithothripsy.
- Neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio as a predictive biomarker for response to high dose interleukin-2 in patients with renal cell carcinoma.
- Fulranumab in patients with interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: observations from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.