This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Urinary Proteomics and Metabolomics Studies to Monitor Bladder Health and Urological Diseases
- Abiraterone Acetate in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors and Risk Stratification in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
- Effects of Stimulating Interleukin-2/Anti-Interleukin-2 Antibody Complexes on Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Eviprostat Has an Identical Effect Compared to Pollen Extract (Cernilton) in Patients With Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
BMC Urology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Characteristics and repair outcome of patients with Vesicovaginal fistula managed in Jimma University teaching Hospital, Ethiopia.
- Clinical characteristics of XP11.2 translocation/TFE3 gene fusion renal cell carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.
- A positive Real-Time Elastography (RTE) combined with a Prostate Cancer Gene 3 (PCA3) score above 35 convey a high probability of intermediate- or high-risk prostate cancer in patient admitted for primary prostate biopsy.
- Spontaneous ureteric rupture, a reality or a faux pas?
- Case report: Xanthogranulomutous pyelonephritis presenting as "Wilms' tumor".
- Acute bacterial prostatitis and abscess formation.
- TMPRSS2:ERG gene aberrations may provide insight into pT stage in prostate cancer.
- Pazopanib as a second-line treatment for non-cytokine-treated metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis of the effect of treatment.
- Bone management in Japanese patients with prostate cancer: hormonal therapy leads to an increase in the FRAX score.
- Intrathecal administration of TRPA1 antagonists attenuate cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis in rats with hyper-reflexia micturition.
- The diagnostic accuracy of urine-based tests for bladder cancer varies greatly by patient.
- Defining competency in flexible cystoscopy: a novel approach using cumulative Sum analysis.
- Hyaluronic acid-carboxymethylcellulose reduced postoperative bowel adhesions following laparoscopic urologic pelvic surgery: a prospective, randomized, controlled, single-blind study.
- Pure retroperitoneal natural orifice translumenal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) transvaginal nephrectomy using standard laparoscopic instruments: a safety and feasibility study in a porcine model.
- Association of early PSA decline and time to PSA progression in abiraterone acetate-treated metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; a post-hoc analysis of Japanese phase 2 trials.
- Biochemical recurrence-free survival and pathological outcomes after radical prostatectomy for high-risk prostate cancer.
- An observational study of the use of beclomethasone dipropionate suppositories in the treatment of lower urinary tract inflammation in men.
- Intestinal metaplasia of the bladder in 89 patients: a study with emphasis on long-term outcome.
- The efficacy and safety of silodosin for the treatment of ureteral stones: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Female urinary incontinence and wellbeing: results from a multi-national survey.
- Prolonged CT urography in duplex kidney.
- A novel stepwise micro-TESE approach in non obstructive azoospermia.
- Do African-American men need separate prostate cancer screening guidelines?