BMC Pulmonary Medicine
Table of Contents
2015 - 15 (1)
- How long do the Hong Kong Chinese expect their URTI to last? - Effects on antibiotic use.
- Hypoxia down-regulates expression of secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor in bronchial epithelial cells via TGF-��1.
- Albumin rather than C-reactive protein may be valuable in predicting and monitoring the severity and course of acute respiratory distress syndrome in critically ill patients with or at risk for the syndrome after new onset fever.
- Evaluation of the factors affecting the maximum standardized uptake value of metastatic lymph nodes in different histological types of non-small cell lung cancer on PET-CT.
- Working with argan cake: a new etiology for hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
- IL-27 alleviates the bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis by regulating the Th17 cell differentiation.
- Patient self-management in primary care patients with mild COPD - protocol of a randomised controlled trial of telephone health coaching.
- Immune targeting of the pleural space by intercostal approach.
- No evidence for altered intracellular calcium-handling in airway smooth muscle cells from human subjects with asthma.
- The impact of asthma, chronic bronchitis and allergic rhinitis on all-cause hospitalizations and limitations in daily activities: a population-based observational study.
- Diffuse parenchymal lung disease as first clinical manifestation of GATA-2 deficiency in childhood.
- Poor sleep quality is associated with exercise limitation in precapillary pulmonary hypertension.
- Treatment of acute exacerbation of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with direct hemoperfusion using a polymyxin B-immobilized fiber column improves survival.
- Low oxygen saturation and mortality in an adult cohort: the Troms�� study.
- Inhalation therapy with the synthetic TIP-like peptide AP318 attenuates pulmonary inflammation in a porcine sepsis model.