This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Perinatal Probiotic Supplementation in the Prevention of Allergy Related Disease: 6 Year Follow Up of a Randomised Controlled Trial
- Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma With Florid Perniosis-like Features: A Case Report
- Topical Treatment With Fresh Human Milk Versus Emollient on Atopic Eczema Spots in Young Children
- Exploring the Association Between Morgellons Disease and Lyme Disease
- Photoallergic Reaction in a Patient Receiving Vandetanib for Metastatic Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma: A Case Report
BMC Dermatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Patch testing in Iranian children with allergic contact dermatitis.
- Effect of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate-induced psoriasis-like skin lesions on systemic inflammation and atherosclerosis in hypercholesterolaemic apolipoprotein E deficient mice.
- Enzymatic debridement for the treatment of severely burned upper extremities - early single center experiences.
- The first Danish family reported with an AQP5 mutation presenting diffuse non-epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma of Bothnian type, hyperhidrosis and frequent Corynebacterium infections: a case report.
- Heat-mediated reduction of apoptosis in UVB-damaged keratinocytes in vitro and in human skin ex vivo.
- A case of erythrodermia from exacerbated psoriasis vulgaris due to treatment of acute hepatitis C.
- Nipple adenoma in a female patient presenting with persistent erythema of the right nipple skin: case report, review of the literature, clinical implications, and relevancy to health care providers who evaluate and treat patients with dermatologic conditions of the breast skin.
- BMC Dermatology Reviewer Acknowledgement, 2015.