This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Perinatal Probiotic Supplementation in the Prevention of Allergy Related Disease: 6 Year Follow Up of a Randomised Controlled Trial
- Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma With Florid Perniosis-like Features: A Case Report
- Topical Treatment With Fresh Human Milk Versus Emollient on Atopic Eczema Spots in Young Children
- Exploring the Association Between Morgellons Disease and Lyme Disease
- Photoallergic Reaction in a Patient Receiving Vandetanib for Metastatic Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma: A Case Report
BMC Dermatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Treatment of plaque psoriasis with an ointment formulation of the Janus kinase inhibitor, tofacitinib: a Phase 2b randomized clinical trial.
- Cutaneous sarcoidosis masquerading as chronic cutaneous lupus erythematosus - case report.
- Risk factors of keloids in Syrians.
- Randomized placebo control study of insulin sensitizers (Metformin and Pioglitazone) in psoriasis patients with metabolic syndrome (Topical Treatment Cohort).
- A multicenter, randomized, open-label pilot trial assessing the efficacy and safety of etanercept 50 mg twice weekly followed by etanercept 25 mg twice weekly, the combination of etanercept 25 mg twice weekly and acitretin, and acitretin alone in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis.
- Patch testing in Iranian children with allergic contact dermatitis.
- Effect of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate-induced psoriasis-like skin lesions on systemic inflammation and atherosclerosis in hypercholesterolaemic apolipoprotein E deficient mice.
- Enzymatic debridement for the treatment of severely burned upper extremities - early single center experiences.
- The first Danish family reported with an AQP5 mutation presenting diffuse non-epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma of Bothnian type, hyperhidrosis and frequent Corynebacterium infections: a case report.
- Heat-mediated reduction of apoptosis in UVB-damaged keratinocytes in vitro and in human skin ex vivo.
- A case of erythrodermia from exacerbated psoriasis vulgaris due to treatment of acute hepatitis C.
- Nipple adenoma in a female patient presenting with persistent erythema of the right nipple skin: case report, review of the literature, clinical implications, and relevancy to health care providers who evaluate and treat patients with dermatologic conditions of the breast skin.
- BMC Dermatology Reviewer Acknowledgement, 2015.