Table of Contents
2016 - 16
- The median effective concentration (EC50) of propofol with different doses of fentanyl during colonoscopy in elderly patients.
- Early ketamine exposure results in cardiac enlargement and heart dysfunction in Xenopus embryos.
- Abdominal girth and vertebral column length can adjust spinal anesthesia for lower limb surgery, a prospective, observational study.
- Effect of lateral femoral cutaneous nerve-block on pain after total hip arthroplasty: a randomised, blinded, placebo-controlled trial.
- Perceptions about the relative importance of patient care-related topics: a single institutional survey of its anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, and surgeons.
- Male patients require higher optimal effect-site concentrations of propofol during i-gel insertion with dexmedetomidine 0.5 ��g/kg.
- Effect of propofol and sevoflurane on the inflammatory response of patients undergoing craniotomy.
- Emergency inguinal hernia repair under local anesthesia: a 5-year experience in a teaching hospital.
- A comparison of regional and general anesthesia effects on 5 year survival and cancer recurrence after transurethral resection of the bladder tumor: a retrospective analysis.
- Plasma glutamine levels in patients after non-elective or elective ICU admission: an observational study.
- The involvement of protein kinase C-�� in isoflurane induced preconditioning of human embryonic stem cell--derived Nkx2.5(+) cardiac progenitor cells.
- The value of uncertainty in critical illness? An ethnographic study of patterns and conflicts in care and decision-making trajectories.
- The trilateral link between anaesthesia, perioperative visual loss and Flammer syndrome.
- Space GlucoseControl system for blood glucose control in intensive care patients--a European multicentre observational study.
- Dexketoprofen/tramadol 25 mg/75 mg: randomised double-blind trial in moderate-to-severe acute pain after abdominal hysterectomy.
- Teaching basic lung isolation skills on human anatomy simulator: attainment and retention of lung isolation skills.
- Three-dimensional printing as an aid to airway evaluation after tracheotomy in a patient with laryngeal carcinoma.
- Efficacious and safe orotracheal intubation for laboratory mice using slim torqueable guidewire-based technique: comparisons between a modified and a conventional method.
- Situation awareness errors in anesthesia and critical care in 200 cases of a critical incident reporting system.
- Experimental blunt chest trauma--cardiorespiratory effects of different mechanical ventilation strategies with high positive end-expiratory pressure: a randomized controlled study.
- Effects of continuous infusion of etomidate at various dose rates on adrenal function in dogs.
- Regional anesthesia and lipid resuscitation for local anesthetic systemic toxicity in China: results of a survey by the orthopedic anesthesia group of the Chinese Society Of Anesthesiology.