Articles Available on Medscape
- The Median Effective Concentration (EC50) of Propofol With Different Doses of Fentanyl During Colonoscopy in Elderly Patients
- Rationing in the Intensive Care Unit in Case of Full Bed Occupancy: A Survey Among Intensive Care Unit Physicians
- The Value of Uncertainty in Critical Illness? An Ethnographic Study of Patterns and Conflicts in Care and Decision-Making Trajectories
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Neuropathic Pain
- The Experience of Setting Up a Resident-Managed Acute Pain Service
BMC Anesthesiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Feasibility of a randomized controlled trial to assess treatment of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) infection in Saudi Arabia: a survey of physicians.
- Initial experience with percutaneous coronary sinus catheter placement in minimally invasive cardiac surgery in an academic center.
- Effect of bevel direction on the success rate of ultrasound-guided radial arterial catheterization.
- Intraventricular intracranial pressure monitoring improves the outcome of older adults with severe traumatic brain injury: an observational, prospective study.
- Perioperative evaluation of respiratory impedance using the forced oscillation technique: a prospective observational study.
- Cardiac power parameters during hypovolemia, induced by the lower body negative pressure technique, in healthy volunteers.
- Can ventilator settings reduce the negative effects of endotracheal suctioning? Investigations in a mechanical lung model.
- The impact of body mass index on short-term surgical outcomes after laparoscopic hepatectomy, a retrospective study.
- Is heat pain detection threshold associated with the area of secondary hyperalgesia following brief thermal sensitization? A study of healthy volunteers - design and detailed plan of analysis.
- Inhibition of CaMKIV relieves streptozotocin-induced diabetic neuropathic pain through regulation of HMGB1.
- Autoimmune conditions are associated with perioperative thrombotic complications in liver transplant recipients: A UNOS database analysis.
- Rationing in the intensive care unit in case of full bed occupancy: a survey among intensive care unit physicians.