BMC Emergency Medicine
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Consensus on Items and Quantities of Clinical Equipment Required to Deal With a Mass Casualties Big Bang Incident
- Predictors for Delayed Encephalopathy Following Acute Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Methodology for Developing Quality Indicators for the Care of Older People in the Emergency Department
- An Association Between Systolic Blood Pressure and Stroke Among Patients With Impaired Consciousness in Out-of-Hospital Emergency Settings
- Epidemiology and Management of Skin and Soft Tissue Infections in Three Urban Emergency Departments
BMC Emergency Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- The CPR outcomes of online medical video instruction versus on-scene medical instruction using simulated cardiac arrest stations.
- Assessing the completeness of coded and narrative data from the Victorian Emergency Minimum Dataset using injuries sustained during fitness activities as a case study.
- Carotid artery dissection and motor vehicle trauma: patient demographics, associated injuries and impact of treatment on cost and length of stay.
- Is it a matter of urgency? A survey of assessments by walk-in patients and doctors of the urgency level of their encounters at a general emergency outpatient clinic in Oslo, Norway.
- A generic method for evaluating crowding in the emergency department.
- Influence of alcohol and other substances of abuse at the time of injury among patients in a Norwegian emergency department.
- Towards the development of a screening tool to enhance the detection of elder abuse and neglect by emergency medical technicians (EMTs): a qualitative study.
- Personal and professional challenges confronted by hospital staff following hurricane sandy: a qualitative assessment of management perspectives.
- BMC Emergency Medicine reviewer acknowledgement 2015.