BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 15 (1)
- The validity of a food frequency questionnaire as a measure of PUFA status in pregnancy.
- Maternal safety of the delayed-release doxylamine and pyridoxine combination for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy; a randomized placebo controlled trial.
- Lifestyle and health status in a sample of Swedish women four years after pregnancy: a comparison of women with a history of normal pregnancy and women with a history of gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Increasing uptake of influenza vaccine by pregnant women post H1N1 pandemic: a longitudinal study in Melbourne, Australia, 2010 to 2014.
- Effects of preconception counseling on maternal health care of migrant women in China: a community-based, cross-sectional survey.
- Evaluation of the quality of guidelines for the management of reduced fetal movements in UK maternity units.
- Incident reviews in UK maternity units: a systematic appraisal of the quality of local guidelines.
- Successful prevention of exacerbation of thrombocytopenia in a pregnant patient with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura by anticoagulation treatment.
- Preferences for infant delivery site among pregnant women and new mothers in Northern Karnataka, India.
- Successful five-item triage for the broad spectrum of mental disorders in pregnancy - a validation study.
- Change in level of physical activity during pregnancy in obese women: findings from the UPBEAT pilot trial.
- A qualitative study on barriers in the prevention of anaemia during pregnancy in public health centres: perceptions of Indonesian nurse-midwives.
- Women and healthcare providers' perceptions of a midwife-led unit in a Swiss university hospital: a qualitative study.
- Sexuality among fathers of newborns in Jamaica.
- Effect of external airflow resistive load on postural and exercise-associated cardiovascular and pulmonary responses in pregnancy: a case control study.
- Regional differences in severe postpartum hemorrhage: a nationwide comparative study of 1.6 million deliveries.
- Causes of perinatal mortality and associated maternal complications in a South African province: challenges in predicting poor outcomes.
- Variation in referrals to secondary obstetrician-led care among primary midwifery care practices in the Netherlands: a nationwide cohort study.
- Designs of two randomized, community-based trials to assess the impact of influenza immunization during pregnancy on respiratory illness among pregnant women and their infants and reproductive outcomes in rural Nepal.
- The impact of first birth obstetric anal sphincter injury on the subsequent birth: a population-based linkage study.
- Adherence, tolerance and effectiveness of two different pelvic support belts as a treatment for pregnancy-related symphyseal pain - a pilot randomized trial.
- A community-based assessment of correlates of facility delivery among HIV-infected women in western Kenya.
- Urinary cortisol and depression in early pregnancy: role of adiposity and race.
- Factors associated with childbirth self-efficacy in Australian childbearing women.
- Uterine artery Doppler in the management of early pregnancy loss: a prospective, longitudinal study.
- Person-centred care in interventions to limit weight gain in pregnant women with obesity - a systematic review.
- Obstetric care providers are able to assess psychosocial risks, identify and refer high-risk pregnant women: validation of a short assessment tool - the KINDEX Greek version.
- Symphysis-fundus height measurement to predict small-for-gestational-age status at birth: a systematic review.
- Epigenetic regulation of lncRNA connects ubiquitin-proteasome system with infection-inflammation in preterm births and preterm premature rupture of membranes.
- Unsafe abortion in Kenya: a cross-sectional study of abortion complication severity and associated factors.
- Placental inflammation is associated with rural and remote residence in the Northern Territory, Australia: a cross-sectional study.
- Triple return on investment: the cost and impact of 13 interventions that could prevent stillbirths and save the lives of mothers and babies in South Africa.
- The influence of preferred place of birth on the course of pregnancy and labor among healthy nulliparous women: a prospective cohort study.
- Factors affecting institutional delivery in rural Chitwan district of Nepal: a community-based cross-sectional study.
- Barriers and facilitators to antenatal and delivery care in western Kenya: a qualitative study.
- Stress matters! Psychophysiological and emotional loadings of pregnant women undergoing fetal magnetic resonance imaging.
- Prior cesarean section is associated with increased preeclampsia risk in a subsequent pregnancy.
- Impact of maternity care policy in Catalonia: a retrospective cross-sectional study of service delivery in public and private hospitals.
- The use of balloons for uterine cervical ripening is associated with an increased risk of umbilical cord prolapse: population based questionnaire survey in Japan.