BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Caesarean Section by Maternal Age Group Among Singleton Deliveries and Primiparous Japanese Women
- After Surgery: The Effects of Life-saving Caesarean Sections in Burkina Faso
- Impact of Gestational Weight Gain on Obstetric and Neonatal Outcomes in Obese Diabetic Women
- Lifestyle Intervention to Prevent Excessive Maternal Weight Gain
- Management of Foley Catheter Induction Among Nulliparous Women
BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Effectiveness of a cervical pessary for women who did not deliver 48��h after threatened preterm labor (Assessment of perinatal outcome after specific treatment in early labor: Apostel VI trial).
- Improving the quality of obstetric care for women with obstructed labour in the national referral hospital in Uganda: lessons learnt from criteria based audit.
- Arsenic exposure and risk of preeclampsia in a Mexican mestizo population.
- Implementation of repeat HIV testing during pregnancy in Kenya: a qualitative study.
- Maternal outcomes of term breech presentation delivery: impact of successful external cephalic version in a nationwide sample of delivery admissions in the United States.
- Dirty and 40��days in the wilderness: Eliciting childbirth and postnatal cultural practices and beliefs in Nepal.
- Hormone concentrations throughout uncomplicated pregnancies: a longitudinal study.
- Knowledge, practice and associated factors of essential newborn care at home among mothers in Gulomekada District, Eastern Tigray, Ethiopia, 2014.
- Evaluation of satisfaction with care in a midwifery unit and an obstetric unit: a randomized controlled trial of low-risk women.
- The adequacy of antenatal care services among slum residents in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Boosting antenatal care attendance and number of hospital deliveries among pregnant women in rural communities: a community initiative in Ghana based on mobile phones applications and portable ultrasound scans.
- Effect of interpregnancy interval on adverse pregnancy outcomes in northern Tanzania: a registry-based retrospective cohort study.
- Characterization of B cells in healthy pregnant women from late pregnancy to post-partum: a prospective observational study.
- Religious beliefs and practices in pregnancy and labour: an inductive qualitative study among post-partum women in Ghana.
- Postpartum depressive symptoms and its association to daytime sleepiness and restless legs during pregnancy.
- Can a community health worker administered postnatal checklist increase health-seeking behaviors and knowledge?: evidence from a randomized trial with a private maternity facility in Kiambu County, Kenya.
- The status of maternal and newborn health care services in Zanzibar.
- Maternal haemoglobin concentrations before and during pregnancy and stillbirth risk: a population-based case-control study.
- Experiences and preferences of care among Swedish immigrants following a prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defect in the fetus: a qualitative interview study.
- Perceived barriers and enablers of physical activity in postpartum women: a qualitative approach.
- Determinants of stillbirths in Ghana: does quality of antenatal care matter?
- The Probiotics in Pregnancy Study (PiP Study): rationale and design of a double-blind randomised controlled trial to improve maternal health during pregnancy and prevent infant eczema and allergy.
- Bioimpedance cardiography in pregnancy: A longitudinal cohort study on hemodynamic pattern and outcome.
- Effectiveness of the Home Based Life Saving Skills training by community health workers on knowledge of danger signs, birth preparedness, complication readiness and facility delivery, among women in Rural Tanzania.
- Fetal movement in late pregnancy - a content analysis of women's experiences of how their unborn baby moved less or differently.
- Case mix adjustment of health outcomes, resource use and process indicators in childbirth care: a register-based study.
- Reproductive trends in females with inflammatory joint disease.
- Perinatal maternal depression and cortisol function in pregnancy and the postpartum period: a systematic literature review.
- Factors associated with postnatal care utilisation in Rwanda: A secondary analysis of 2010 Demographic and Health Survey data.
- A retrospective population-based study of induction of labour trends and associated factors among aboriginal and non-aboriginal mothers in the northern territory between 2001 and 2012.
- Reasons for accepting or declining Down syndrome screening in Dutch prospective mothers within the context of national policy and healthcare system characteristics: a qualitative study.
- Teenage pregnancy: the impact of maternal adolescent childbearing and older sister's teenage pregnancy on a younger sister.
- A description of sleep behaviour in healthy late pregnancy, and the accuracy of self-reports.
- Predictors of a negative labour and birth experience based on a national survey of Canadian women.
- The availability of emergency obstetric care in the context of the JSY cash transfer programme in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth reviewer acknowledgement 2015.