Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care
(ISSN: 1471-1893, 2045-2098)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Combined Oral Contraceptives, Venous Thromboembolism, and the Problem of Interpreting Large but Incomplete Datasets
- Comparison of Unscheduled Re-attendance and Contraception at Discharge, Among Women Having the Final Stage of Early Medical Abortion at Home and Those Remaining in Hospital
- Routine Intrauterine Device Checks: Are They Advisable?
- Who Presents More Than Once? Repeat Abortion Among Women in Britain
- Diagnosis and Management of Ectopic Pregnancy
- HIV Testing in Colposcopy and Termination of Pregnancy Services
- Revision of the 'Missed Pill' Rules
- Learning Disability and Contraceptive Decision-making
- 'If-Then' Planning in One-to-One Behaviour Change Counselling Is Effective in Promoting Contraceptive Adherence in Teenagers
- 'The Cringe Report': Why Patients Don't Dare Ask Questions, and What We Can Do About That
- Sexual Health in General Practice