Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care
(ISSN: 1471-1893, 2045-2098)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 42 (1)
- Peer Reviewers 2015.
- Response to Mini-Commentary on 'Would an exclusive contraceptive clinic help meet the needs of patients attending an integrated sexual health clinic?'.
- Inserting the etonogestrel contraceptive implant.
- British Society of Abortion Care Providers Inaugural Meeting, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK, 29 October 2015.
- Tiptoeing away.
- A new vision for sexual and reproductive healthcare in the UK.
- In this issue.
- Initiatives to close the gap in inequalities in abortion provision in a remote and rural UK setting.
- Conceptual framework for integrating 'Pregnancy Planning and Prevention' (P3).
- Abortion services offered via the Internet in Lima, Peru: methods and prices.
- Headache associated with presence of IUS.
- Developing a system to monitor family planning and HIV service integration: results from a pilot test of indicators.
- Impact of post-colposcopy management on women's long-term worries: results from the UK population-based TOMBOLA trial.
- Creating a whole institution approach to in-service training in sexual and reproductive health in Uganda.
- Effectiveness of peri-abortion counselling in preventing subsequent unplanned pregnancy: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials.
- Contraception use and impact on pregnancy prevention in women participating in an HIV prevention trial in South Africa.
- Integrating reproductive health services into HIV care: strategies for successful implementation in a low-resource HIV clinic in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Factors associated with discussion of sexual activity and contraception in women with HIV.
- Intrauterine contraception in nulliparous women: a prospective survey.
- Narratives of HIV: measuring understanding of HIV and the law in HIV-positive patients.