Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care
(ISSN: 1471-1893, 2045-2098)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Intrauterine Device Insertions: Which Variables Matter?
- Clinicians' Views on Low-lying Intrauterine Devices or Systems
- Low-lying or Malpositioned Intrauterine Devices and Systems
- Misperceptions, Misinformation and Myths About Modern Contraceptive Use in Ghana
- Provision of Hormonal and Long-acting Reversible Contraceptive Services by General Practices in Scotland, UK (2004-2009)
Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 42 (3)
- Increased body mass index and reduced efficacy of oral emergency contraception: how many women might be affected?
- Personal reflections on the menopause journey.
- Living the Life Unexpected: 12���Weeks to Your Plan B for a Meaningful and Fulfilling Future Without Children: Other Than Mother Choosing Childlessness with Life in Mind.
- Commentary on 'Young parents' views and experiences of interactions with health professionals': tools for engaging and supporting teenage parents to improve their lives.
- Young parents' views and experiences of interactions with health professionals.
- Putting the new NICE menopause guideline into practice.
- To love, wisdom, and the personal in practice.
- In this issue.
- Can postpartum contraception do more to support breastfeeding?
- Presenting risk information in sexual and reproductive health care.
- Commentary on 'The effect of depot medroxyprogesterone acetate on postnatal depression: a randomised clinical trial'.
- Austerity and sustainable sexual and reproductive health care.
- Ethics, aesthetics and euphemism: the vulva in contemporary society.
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM): A Deadly Degrading Painful Practice.
- How a 'Reproductive Health' programme can compromise health.
- The effect of depot medroxyprogesterone acetate on postnatal depression: a randomised controlled trial.
- The Part 1 MFSRH Examination: the new Single Best Answer paper.
- Pharmacy workers' knowledge and provision of medication for termination of pregnancy in Kenya.
- Television: a way of distracting patients during sexual and reproductive healthcare procedures.
- A prospective cohort study of early postpartum etonogestrel implant (Implanon��) use and its effect on duration of lochia.
- Attitudes towards abortion in graduate and non-graduate entrants to medical school in Ireland.
- Giving information about the contraceptive implant using a DVD: is it acceptable and informative? A pilot randomised study.