Emergency Medicine Journal
(ISSN: 1472-0205, 1472-0213)
Table of Contents
2016 - 33 (5)
- BET 3: The efficacy of chest compressions in paediatric traumatic arrest.
- BET 2: Usefulness of epinephrine in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Towards evidence-based emergency medicine: best BETs from the Manchester Royal Infirmary.
- BET 1: Effectiveness of the precordial thump in restoring heart rhythm following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Adult male with abdominal pain and vomiting.
- Prehospital emergency services screening and referral to reduce falls in community-dwelling older adults: a systematic review.
- Comparison of the International Crowding Measure in Emergency Departments (ICMED) and the National Emergency Department Overcrowding Score (NEDOCS) to measure emergency department crowding: pilot study.
- Correlation and crowding measures: the fundamental lesson behind complex statistics.
- Can transcutaneous carbon dioxide pressure be a surrogate of blood gas samples for spontaneously breathing emergency patients? The ERNESTO experience.
- Comparison of two training programmes on paramedic-delivered CPR performance.
- The test characteristics of physician clinical gestalt for determining the presence and severity of anaemia in patients seen at the emergency department of a tertiary referral hospital in Tanzania.
- Can paediatric early warning scores (PEWS) be used to guide the need for hospital admission and predict significant illness in children presenting to the emergency department? An assessment of PEWS diagnostic accuracy using sensitivity and specificity.
- The incremental value of stress testing in patients with acute chest pain beyond serial cardiac troponin testing.
- Parental perceptions of avoidability of their child's emergency department visit.
- The cost of training.