The Hastings Center Report
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Incidental Findings in the Era of Whole Genome Sequencing?
- Health Reform and the Uninsured
- Found Your DNA on the Web
- The Ethics of Advocacy for Undocumented Patients
- Physician, Patient, Parent
The Hastings Center Report's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 46 (3)
- field notes.
- Holding the Tension.
- Dispelling Stem-Cell Ideology.
- Minding and Caring about Ethics in Brain Injury.
- Implicit Cognition and Gifts: How Does social Psychology help Us Think Differently about Medical Practice?
- Just What Is the Disability Perspective on Disability?
- Why Bioethics Needs a Disability Moral Psychology.
- Truth Telling, Companionship, and Witness: An Agenda for Narrative Ethics.
- Quarantine Controversy: Kaci Hickox v. Governor Chris Christie.
- Medicare and Advance Planning: The Importance of Context.
- Benefit Paradox.
- The psychology of autonomy.
- Reconceptualizing Autonomy: A Relational Turn in Bioethics.