(ISSN: 1462-2416, 1744-8042)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (7)
- Nucleotide excision repair and response and survival to chemotherapy in colorectal cancer patients.
- Evaluation of clinical implementation of prospective DPYD genotyping in 5-fluorouracil- or capecitabine-treated patients.
- Predictive role of host constitutive variants in neoadjuvant therapy of esophageal cancer.
- Multilevel models improve precision and speed of IC50 estimates.
- Previously reported PDE3A-SLCO1C1 genetic variant does not correlate with anti-TNF response in a large UK rheumatoid arthritis cohort.
- Vincristine pharmacokinetics pathway and neurotoxicity during early phases of treatment in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of personalized antiplatelet therapy in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Pharmacogenetic aspects of the treatment of Type 2 diabetes with the incretin effect enhancers.
- History repeats itself: the family medication history and pharmacogenomics.
- Pharmacogenetic considerations with dichloroacetate dosing.
- Invasive Aspergillus infection requiring lobectomy in a CYP2C19 rapid metabolizer with subtherapeutic voriconazole concentrations.
- Differences in genetic variants in lopinavir disposition among HIV-infected Bantu Africans.
- Could personalized management of menopause based on genomics become a reality?