(ISSN: 1462-2416, 1744-8042)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Predicting Chemosensitivity to Gemcitabine and Cisplatin Based on Gene Polymorphisms and mRNA Expression in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Cells
- Predicting 5-fluorouracil Toxicity: DPD Genotype and 5,6-dihydrouracil:uracil Ratio
- Pharmacogenetics of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Detection of an Endogenous Urinary Biomarker Associated With CYP2D6 Activity Using Global Metabolomics
- Combining Genetic and Nongenetic Biomarkers to Realize the Promise of Pharmacogenomics for Inflammatory Diseases
Pharmacogenomics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (9)
- Pharmacogenetic considerations in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- MTHFR gene polymorphisms and methotrexate toxicity in adult patients with hematological malignancies: a meta-analysis.
- African-specific variability in the acetylcholine muscarinic receptor M4: association with cocaine and heroin addiction.
- Efflux transporter variants as predictors of drug toxicity in lung cancer patients: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Pharmacogenetic-based strategy using de novo tacrolimus once daily after kidney transplantation: prospective pilot study.
- Economic analysis of ALK testing and crizotinib therapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Pharmacogenetics of anthracyclines.
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for DPYD polymorphisms to prevent neutropenia in cancer patients treated with fluoropyrimidines.
- Identifying genetic loci affecting antidepressant drug response in depression using drug-gene interaction models.
- Considerations of pharmacogenetic testing in children.