Acupuncture in Medicine
(ISSN: 0964-5284, 1759-9873)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 34 (1)
- BMAS acupuncture courses.
- Summaries of recent papers.
- Acupuncture for episodic cluster headache: a trigeminal approach.
- In this issue.
- The art of medicine in early China: the ancient and mediaeval origins of a modern archive.
- A pilot study on the use of acupuncture or pelvic floor muscle training for mixed urinary incontinence.
- Acupuncture for pain control after Caesarean section: a prospective observational pilot study.
- Effects of acupuncture on cortical expression of Wnt3a, ��-catenin and Sox2 in a rat model of traumatic brain injury.
- Immediate effects of acupuncture on tongue pressure including swallowing reflex latency in Parkinson's disease.
- Appropriate timing and intensity of PC6 stimulation for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- CT evaluation of acupuncture needles inserted into sacral foramina.
- A sham-controlled trial of acupressure on the quality of sleep and life in haemodialysis patients.
- Birefringence of collagen fibres in rat calcaneal tendons treated with acupuncture during three phases of healing.
- Differential effects of variable frequencies of manual acupuncture at ST36 in rats with atropine-induced inhibition of gastric motility.
- Inhibition of spinal microglia and astrocytes contributes to the anti-allodynic effect of electroacupuncture in neuropathic pain induced by spinal nerve ligation.
- Assessing the anaesthetic and analgesic effects of electroacupuncture in patients undergoing craniotomy.