Acupuncture in Medicine
(ISSN: 0964-5284, 1759-9873)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 34 (2)
- BMAS acupuncture courses.
- Summaries of recent papers.
- Atlanto-axial infection after acupuncture.
- In this issue.
- Additional evidence that C8-T1 roots were blocked by ultrasound-guided interscalene brachial plexus blockade.
- Verum versus sham manual acupuncture for migraine: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials.
- Interscalene brachial plexus blockade does not guarantee complete C8-T1 root block.
- How do systematic reviews of acupuncture for pain relief incorporate risk of bias assessments into the synthesis? A methodological study.
- Effects of acupuncture on preeclampsia in Chinese women: a pilot prospective cohort study.
- PM2.5 and ash residue from combustion of moxa floss.
- Effects and mechanisms of acupuncture and moxibustion on reproductive endocrine function in male rats with partial androgen deficiency.
- Anatomical relationship between BL23 and the posterior ramus of the L2 spinal nerve.
- Auricular acupuncture for pre-exam anxiety in medical students: a prospective observational pilot investigation.
- Effect of electroacupuncture pretreatment at GB20 on behaviour and the descending pain modulatory system in a rat model of migraine.
- Electroacupuncture alleviates cisplatin-induced nausea in rats.
- Acupuncture effects under anaesthesia and questions about placebo.
- Long-term effects of acupuncture treatment on airway smooth muscle in a rat model of smoke-induced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Moxibustion relieves visceral hyperalgesia via inhibition of transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) and heat shock protein (HSP) 70 expression in rat bone marrow cells.