Acupuncture in Medicine
(ISSN: 0964-5284, 1759-9873)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Test Article 9 ariel
- Acupuncture Treatment of Phantom Limb Pain and Phantom Limb Sensation in a Primary Care Setting
- Acupuncture and Brain Imaging
- Group Acupuncture for Knee Pain
- Effect of Acupuncture on Symptoms of Anxiety in Women Undergoing In Vitro Fertilisation
Acupuncture in Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 34 (3)
- BMAS acupuncture courses.
- In this issue.
- Anxiolytic-like behavioural effects of head electroacupuncture in rats susceptible to stress.
- Erratum: 'Atlanto-axial infection after acupuncture.'.
- Verum versus sham acupuncture for the treatment of migraine.
- Randomised controlled trial of contralateral manual acupuncture for the relief of chronic shoulder pain.
- Trigger point dry needling versus strain-counterstrain technique for upper trapezius myofascial trigger points: a randomised controlled trial.
- Contributions of ADP and ATP to the increase in skeletal muscle blood flow after manual acupuncture stimulation in rats.
- Endorsement of the CONSORT statement by Chinese journals of Traditional Chinese Medicine: a survey of journal editors and review of journals' instructions for authors.
- Electroacupuncture relieves labour pain and influences the spinal dynorphin/��-opioid receptor system in rats.
- Dry needling is acupuncture.
- Effects of acupuncture at HT7 on glucose metabolism in a rat model of Alzheimer's disease: an 18F-FDG-PET study.
- Electroacupuncture attenuates hepatic lipid accumulation via AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) activation in obese rats.
- Protective effects of electroacupuncture at LR3 on cardiac hypertrophy and apoptosis in hypertensive rats.
- The effect and mechanism of electroacupuncture at LI11 and ST37 on constipation in a rat model.
- Discovery of serum proteomic biomarkers for prediction of response to moxibustion treatment in rats with collagen-induced arthritis: an exploratory analysis.