Acupuncture in Medicine
(ISSN: 0964-5284, 1759-9873)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Test Article 9 ariel
- Acupuncture Treatment of Phantom Limb Pain and Phantom Limb Sensation in a Primary Care Setting
- Acupuncture and Brain Imaging
- Group Acupuncture for Knee Pain
- Effect of Acupuncture on Symptoms of Anxiety in Women Undergoing In Vitro Fertilisation
Acupuncture in Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
- Prevalence and factors associated with the use of acupuncture and Chinese medicine: results of a nationally representative survey of 17161 Australian women.
- Impact of acupuncture on stress levels of professionals working with maltreated children.
- The role of touch in acupuncture treatment.
- Manual acupuncture for myofascial pain syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effect of minimal acupuncture for infantile colic: a multicentre, three-armed, single-blind, randomised controlled trial (ACU-COL).
- Use of acupuncture in the USA: changes over a decade (2002-2012).
- Use of X-rays to study acupuncture points of the hand: implications for education.
- Reporting characteristics and risk of bias in randomised controlled trials of acupuncture analgesia published in PubMed-listed journals.
- Electroacupuncture alleviates the inflammatory response via effects on M1 and M2 macrophages after spinal cord injury.
- Effectiveness of acupuncture in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome undergoing in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effect of electroacupuncture on the expression of agrin and acetylcholine receptor subtypes in rats with tibialis anterior muscular atrophy induced by sciatic nerve injection injury.
- Can the sphenopalatine ganglion be reached by an acupuncture needle?