Acupuncture in Medicine
(ISSN: 0964-5284, 1759-9873)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Test Article 9 ariel
- Acupuncture Treatment of Phantom Limb Pain and Phantom Limb Sensation in a Primary Care Setting
- Acupuncture and Brain Imaging
- Group Acupuncture for Knee Pain
- Effect of Acupuncture on Symptoms of Anxiety in Women Undergoing In Vitro Fertilisation
Acupuncture in Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
- Needle breakage in acupuncture: a biomechanical study.
- Needling depth at BL52 in 13 cadavers.
- Effects of electroacupuncture at ST25 and BL25 in a Sennae-induced rat model of diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome.
- Effects of electroacupuncture on uterine morphology and expression of oestrogen receptors in ovariectomised rats.
- Contribution of adenosine to the increase in skeletal muscle blood flow caused by manual acupuncture in rats.
- Effects of electroacupuncture and the retinoid X receptor (RXR) signalling pathway on oligodendrocyte differentiation in the demyelinated spinal cord of rats.
- Effect of transcutaneous electrical acupuncture point stimulation at different frequencies in a rat model of neuropathic pain.
- Effects of myofascial trigger point dry needling in patients with sleep bruxism and temporomandibular disorders: a prospective case series.
- Therapeutic effects of dry needling in patients with upper trapezius myofascial trigger points.