Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society
(ISSN: 1369-7137, 1473-0804)
Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 19 (4)
- Global consensus statement on menopausal hormone therapy - an update.
- The intensity of menopausal symptoms is associated with episodic memory in postmenopausal women.
- Cardiovascular risk assessment in women - an update.
- Does the menopausal status of female gynecologists affect their prescription of menopausal hormone therapy?
- Revised Global Consensus Statement on Menopausal Hormone Therapy.
- Correction to: Tadayon, Abedi and Farshadbakht, Impact of pedometer-based walking on menopausal women's sleep quality: a randomized controlled trial.
- Night sweats: it may be hemochromatosis.
- Improving early detection behavior in women at risk of breast cancer: persuasion-based health monitoring model.
- Vasomotor symptoms and cardiometabolic risk factors in menopausal women: a MONET Group study.
- The impact of micronized progesterone on the endometrium: a systematic review.
- Daniel R. Mishell Jr, MD, May 7, 1931-May 4, 2016.
- Subjective insomnia is associated with low sleep efficiency and fatigue in middle-aged women.
- Age-specific anti-M��llerian hormone and electrocardiographic silent coronary artery disease.
- Drospirenone plus estradiol and the risk of serious cardiovascular events in postmenopausal women.
- Factors determining the use of hormonal therapy and phytotherapy in Spanish postmenopausal women.
- Low-dose estradiol and endothelial and inflammatory biomarkers in menopausal overweight/obese women.
- Bone turnover alterations across the menopausal transition in south-eastern Chinese women.
- Estrogen and progestogen inhibit NF-��B in atherosclerotic tissues of ovariectomized ApoE (-/-) mice.
- Impact of pedometer-based walking on menopausal women's sleep quality: a randomized controlled trial.