This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 23 (6)
- Pulmonary embolism due to a contraceptive vaginal ring (NuvaRing).
- Aneurysm of an aberrant splenic artery: An extremely rare occurrence.
- Outcomes of covered expandable stents for the treatment of TASC D aorto-iliac occlusive lesions.
- Which type of conditioning method protects the spinal cord from the ischemia-reperfusion injury in 24 hours?
- Audible handheld Doppler ultrasound determines reliable and inexpensive exclusion of significant peripheral arterial disease.
- Comparison of venous and HePTFE tibial and peroneal bypasses in critical limb ischemia patients unsuitable for endovascular revascularization.
- Neurovascular compromise due to true brachial artery aneurysm at the site of a previously ligated arteriovenous fistula: Case report and review of literature.
- Usefulness of automated feeder-detection software for identification of access routes to small pancreaticoduodenal artery aneurysms during embolotherapy.
- Epidemiology and treatment strategies of iliac vein thrombophlebitis.
- The impact of abdominal aortic aneurysm on muscle mass and energy expenditure: A novel preliminary investigation.
- Late onset acute occlusion of the subclavian artery after clavicle fracture.
- Endovenous ablation of incompetent truncal veins and their perforators with a new radiofrequency system. Mid-term outcomes.
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma in treatment of chronic venous leg ulcers: A prospective case series.
- Development of a scoring system to estimate mortality in abdominal aortic aneurysms management.
- Persistent endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair for acute Q-fever-infected aortocaval fistula.
- Tips and tricks for retrieval of permanent TRAPEASE filters for inferior vena cava.
- Complexity of persistent type II endoleak associated with sac expansion after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Endovascular interventions for human immunodeficiency virus-associated iliac artery aneurysms.
- Clinical impact of hypogastric artery occlusion in endovascular aneurysm repair.
- The impact of different supervised exercise regimens on endothelial function in patients with intermittent claudication.
- Hybrid reconstruction of the upper limb in a patient with chronic limb ischemia.
- Bowel ischemia caused by a giant thrombus in the ascending aorta. A case report.