This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Emergency Endovascular Aneurysm Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: The Way Forward?
- Endovascular Repair of a Persistent Sciatic Artery Aneurysm
- Vertebral Artery Aneurysms and Cervical Arteriovenous Fistulae in Patients with Neurofibromatosis
- Factors Influencing Outcome after Open Surgical Repair of Juxtarenal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Electrical Foot Stimulation: A Potential New Method of Deep Venous Thrombosis Prophylaxis
Vascular's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 24 (3)
- A randomised controlled trial of two supervised exercise regimens and their impact on inflammatory burden in patients with intermittent claudication.
- Adult degenerative scoliosis associated with increased aortic diameter and plaque burden and composition.
- Pain-free treadmill exercise for patients with intermittent claudication: Are there gender differences?
- Platelet activation after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Evaluation of urine fibrinogen level in a murine model of contrast-induced nephropathy.
- A computational fluid-structure interaction model of the blood flow in the healthy and varicose saphenous vein.
- Aggressive venous thromboembolism prophylaxis reduces VTE events in vascular surgery patients.
- The role of kinesitherapy and electrotherapeutic procedures in non-operative management of patients with intermittent claudications.
- Endovascular repair of proximal para-anastomotic aneurysms after previous open abdominal aortic aneurysm reconstruction.
- Drag-reducing polymers increase exercise tolerance in an ischemic hind-limb rat model.
- Validation of the Guy's scoring system in patient selection for femoro-distal bypass grafting to a single calf or pedal artery.
- Sealing zones have a greater influence than iliac anatomy on the occurrence of limb occlusion following endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of migration after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.