Journal of Child Neurology
Articles Available on Medscape
- Levels of Alzheimer Beta-Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) in Children With Severely Autistic Behavior and Aggression
- Short- and Long-Term Outcome of Severe Neonatal Nonhemolytic Hyperbilirubinemia
- Walking With Modafinil and Its Use in Diplegic Cerebral Palsy: Retrospective Review
- Medication-Overuse Headache in Children: Is Initial Preventive Therapy Necessary?
- A Boy With Muscle Weakness, Hypercarbia, and the Mitochondrial DNA A3243G Mutation
Journal of Child Neurology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (9)
- JCN Calendar of Events.
- Atypical Manifestations in Glut1 Deficiency Syndrome.
- Fracture in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Natural History and Vitamin D Deficiency.
- Approach to the Management of Pediatric-Onset Anti-N-Methyl-d-Aspartate (Anti-NMDA) Receptor Encephalitis: A Case Series.
- Novel Compound Heterozygous Mutations Expand the Recognized Phenotypes of FARS2-Linked Disease.
- A Comparison of Intravenous Levetiracetam and Valproate for the Treatment of Refractory Status Epilepticus in Children.
- Comorbid Medical Conditions in Friedreich Ataxia: Association With Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Growth Hormone Deficiency.
- Whole-Body Vibration Results in Short-Term Improvement in the Gait of Children With Idiopathic Toe Walking.
- Imaging Findings in Pediatric Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (PRES): 5 Years of Experience From a Tertiary Care Center in India.
- Acute Ataxia in Childhood: 11-Year Experience at a Major Pediatric Neurology Referral Center.
- Stability of Pediatric Migraine Subtype After a 5-year Follow-Up.
- Relationship Between Iodine Concentration in Maternal Colostrum and Neurobehavioral Development of Infants in Shanghai, China.
- Novel De Novo Mutations in KIF1A as a Cause of Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia With Progressive Central Nervous System Involvement.
- A Comparison of Midazolam, Lorazepam, and Diazepam for the Treatment of Status Epilepticus in Children: A Network Meta-analysis.