(ISSN: 1099-5129, 1532-2092)
Table of Contents
2016 - 18 (5)
- Perioperative management of antithrombotic treatment during implantation or revision of cardiac implantable electronic devices: the European Snapshot Survey on Procedural Routines for Electronic Device Implantation (ESS-PREDI).
- Typical atrial flutter with muscular type tricuspid atresia.
- An unusual cause of superior vena cava syndrome after pacemaker implantation.
- European Heart Rhythm Association Young Electrophysiology Community: the future is just ahead.
- Multipolar ablation for atrial fibrillation: are we going in circles?
- Low risk of electromagnetic interference between smartphones and contemporary implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
- Programmed ventricular stimulation early after myocardial infarction: authors' reply.
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in chronic heart failure: state-of-the-art and future perspectives.
- Programmed ventricular stimulation early after myocardial infarction: are the guidelines right?
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with heart failure: impact of maintaining sinus rhythm on heart failure status and long-term rates of stroke and death.
- Stakeholders in NOACs prescription: authors' reply.
- Stakeholders in non-Vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants prescription: the case of Italy.
- Significance and mechanisms of the electrocardiographic pattern of early repolarization.
- Low rate of asymptomatic cerebral embolism and improved procedural efficiency with the novel pulmonary vein ablation catheter GOLD: results of the PRECISION GOLD trial.
- 'Real-world' management and outcomes of patients with paroxysmal vs. non-paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in Europe: the EURObservational Research Programme-Atrial Fibrillation (EORP-AF) General Pilot Registry.
- The clinical outcome of cardiac resynchronization therapy in post-surgical valvular cardiomyopathy.
- Early repolarization pattern is the strongest predictor of arrhythmia recurrence in patients with idiopathic ventricular fibrillation: results from a single centre long-term follow-up over 20 years.
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists and atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis.
- Data on procedural handling and complications of pulmonary vein isolation using the pulmonary vein ablation catheter GOLD��.
- Safety and efficiency of ventricular pacing prevention with an AAI-DDD changeover mode in patients with sinus node disease or atrioventricular block: impact on battery longevity-a sub-study of the ANSWER trial.
- Longevity of implantable cardioverter defibrillators: a comparison among manufacturers and over time.
- Phrenic nerve injury during ablation with the second-generation cryoballoon: analysis of the temperature drop behaviour in a large cohort of patients.
- Familial clustering and subsequent incidence of atrial fibrillation among first-degree relatives in Denmark.
- Ischaemic stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation with chronic kidney disease undergoing peritoneal dialysis.
- Management of a previously unreported implantable cardioverter-defibrillator lead complication.
- Interrelationship between electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy, QT prolongation, and ischaemic stroke: the REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke Study.
- European Heart Rhythm Association Summit report 2014.
- Lead extractions: the Zwolle experience with the Evolution mechanical sheath.
- Repetitive inappropriate implantable cardioverter-defibrillator shocks due to insulation failure with externalized conductor cables of a Biotronik Linox SD ICD lead.
- First clinical evaluation of an atrial haemodynamic sensor lead for automatic optimization of cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- The ratio of the neutrophil leucocytes to the lymphocytes predicts the outcome after cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Comparison of the new risk prediction model (HCM Risk-SCD) and classic risk factors for sudden death in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and defibrillator.