(ISSN: 1099-5129, 1532-2092)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in Chronic Heart Failure
- Infection Control in Implantation of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
- Can We Rely on Machines? Device-detected Atrial High Rates Correspond Well With Atrial Arrhythmias in Cardiac Resynchronization Recipients
- Patient-Reported Treatment Satisfaction and Budget Impact With Rivaroxaban vs Standard Therapy in Elective Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation: A Post Hoc Analysis of the X-VeRT Trial
- Emerging Risk Factors and the Dose-Response Relationship Between Physical Activity and Lone Atrial Fibrillation
Europace's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 18 (7)
- Non-vitamin K oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery: the results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy: arrhythmogenesis in the apparently normal heart?
- Standard heart rate variability spectral analysis: does it purely assess cardiac autonomic function?
- Modified criteria for carotid sinus hypersensitivity are associated with increased mortality in a population-based study.
- Long-term evaluation of dabigatran 150 vs. 110 mg twice a day in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
- Effects of right ventricular pacing sites on blood pressure variation in upright posture: a comparison of septal vs. apical pacing sites.
- A novel approach to detect phrenic nerve stimulation in cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Giant epsilon waves in 12 leads in a patient with severe arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.
- Cost effectiveness of left atrial appendage closure with the Watchman device for atrial fibrillation patients with absolute contraindications to warfarin.
- Outcomes following the implantation of cardioverter-defibrillator for primary prevention in transposition of the great arteries after intra-atrial baffle repair: a single-centre experience.
- One-year follow-up after second-generation cryoballoon ablation for atrial fibrillation in a large cohort of patients: a single-centre experience.
- Non-sustained wide complex tachycardia: an underappreciated sign to aid in diagnosis.
- Perimitral atrial flutter ablation by transaortic radiofrequency application.
- Are implantable cardiac monitors the 'gold standard' for atrial fibrillation detection? A prospective randomized trial comparing atrial fibrillation monitoring using implantable cardiac monitors and DDDRP permanent pacemakers in post atrial fibrillation ablation patients.
- Pacemakers implantation and radiofrequency catheter ablation procedures during medical missions in Morocco: an 8-year experience.
- Blood alcohol in victims of sudden cardiac death in northern Finland.
- Transbaffle catheter ablation of atrial re-entrant tachycardia within the pulmonary venous atrium in adult patients with congenital heart disease.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis.
- Bifocal left ventricular stimulation or the optimal left ventricular stimulation site in cardiac resynchronization therapy: a pressure-volume loop study.
- Expert cardiologists cannot distinguish between Brugada phenocopy and Brugada syndrome electrocardiogram patterns.
- Initial experience with the TightRail��� Rotating Mechanical Dilator Sheath for transvenous lead extraction.
- Incidence, predictors, and outcome of inadvertent malposition of transvenous pacing or defibrillation lead in the left heart.
- T-wave area as biomarker of clinical response to cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Interventional management of recurrent paroxysmal atrial fibrillation despite isolated pulmonary veins: impact of an ablation strategy targeting inducible atrial tachyarrhythmias.
- Focal atrial tachycardia originating from the septal mitral annulus: electrocardiographic and electrophysiological characteristics and radiofrequency ablation.
- Tilt testing results are influenced by tilt protocol.
- The learning curve associated with the introduction of the subcutaneous implantable defibrillator.
- Phenotypic expression is a prerequisite for malignant arrhythmic events and sudden cardiac death in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.
- Anticoagulation reversal in the era of the non-vitamin K oral anticoagulants.