(ISSN: 1710-3568, 1046-199X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Patch Testing With a Large Series of Metal Allergens
- Topical and Systemic Therapies for Nickel Allergy
- Phthalates in Baby Skin Care Products
- Ear Dermatitis + Epoxy Reactivity = Hearing Aid Allergy?
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis from Carmine in Cosmetic Blush
Dermatitis's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (3)
- Topical Steroid Therapy Educational Video for Eczema.
- Occupational Skin Conditions in the Emerging US Green Collar Workforce.
- Tobramycin Sensitivity Is Not Consistently Detected by Neomycin on Patch Testing.
- Occupational Dermatitis in Instrumentalists: Note the Accessories.
- Allergic Dermatitis From a Defibrillator Vest.
- Allergic Dermatitis Caused by Endovascular Coiling of Brain Aneurysm.
- Nickel Dermatitis: The Diagnosis Is Up in the Air.
- Vicryl Hypersensitivity Test With Histological Response.
- Sign of the Kiss Allergic Dermatitis From Black Henna and From Adhesive Tape.
- Photopatch Testing in Chinese Patients Over 10 Years.
- Chromate Allergy in Northern Israel in Relation to Exposure to Cement and Detergents.
- Comparative Study of Quality of Life and Obsessive-Compulsive Tendencies in Patients With Chronic Hand Eczema and Lichen Simplex Chronicus.
- Propolis, Colophony, and Fragrance Cross-Reactivity and Allergic Contact Dermatitis.
- Contact Allergy to Polymyxin B Among Patients Referred for Patch Testing.
- Potential Allergens in Disposable Diaper Wipes, Topical Diaper Preparations, and Disposable Diapers: Under-recognized Etiology of Pediatric Perineal Dermatitis.
- Histamine 2 Receptor Antagonists and Proton Pump Inhibitors.
- Chemical Leukoderma.
- Modern Electronic Devices: An Increasingly Common Cause of Skin Disorders in Consumers.