International Journal of Impotence Research
(ISSN: 0955-9930, 1476-5489)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Sexual Quality of Life Is Impaired in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C
- Physicians' Attitudes Towards Androgen Replacement Therapy for Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Priapism Caused by 'Tribulus Terrestris'
- Factors Predicting Outcomes of Penile Rehabilitation With Udenafil 50 mg Following Radical Prostatectomy
- Results From an Online Survey Investigating ED Patients' Insights and Treatment Expectations
International Journal of Impotence Research's Latest Table of Contents
- Time-course changes of nLDL-induced erectile dysfunction.
- The inter-relational effect of metabolic syndrome and sexual dysfunction on hypogonadism in type II diabetic men.
- Association between periodontal disease and polycystic ovary syndrome: a systematic review.
- Readability, credibility and quality of patient information for hypogonadism and testosterone replacement therapy on the Internet.
- Sleep disturbance and sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women.
- The relationship between acquired premature ejaculation and metabolic syndrome: a prospective, comparative study.
- Association of urinary nerve growth factor levels with erectile function in young men with type 2 diabetes mellitus.