International Journal of Impotence Research
(ISSN: 0955-9930, 1476-5489)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Sexual Quality of Life Is Impaired in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C
- Physicians' Attitudes Towards Androgen Replacement Therapy for Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Priapism Caused by 'Tribulus Terrestris'
- Factors Predicting Outcomes of Penile Rehabilitation With Udenafil 50 mg Following Radical Prostatectomy
- Results From an Online Survey Investigating ED Patients' Insights and Treatment Expectations
International Journal of Impotence Research's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (4)
- Comparison of different approaches to the surgical treatment of penile fractures: quicker return to sexual function with longitudinal incisions.
- Somatosensory evoked potentials assess the efficacy of circumcision for premature ejaculation.
- Increased subsequent risk of erectile dysfunction among middle and old age males with chronic osteomyelitis: a nationwide population-based cohort study.
- Effects of prolonged ingestion of epigallocatechin gallate on diabetes type 1-induced vascular modifications in the erectile tissue of rats.
- Female sexual function following mid-urethral slings for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence.
- Erectile function after anastomotic urethroplasty for pelvic fracture urethral injuries.
- Sperm DNA damage-the effect of stress and everyday life factors.