Telemedicine journal and e-health
(ISSN: 1530-5627, 1556-3669)
Telemedicine journal and e-health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 22 (7)
- Retraction of: A Novel Approach to Telemedicine Video Control Technology, by Dinevski D. and Pa��nik G. Telemed J E Health. 2009;15(9):859-866. DOI: 10.1089/tmj.2009.0025.
- Strategies for Success-What Does It Really Take?
- Wireless Vital Sign Monitoring in Pregnant Women: A Functionality and Acceptability Study.
- RehabGesture: An Alternative Tool for Measuring Human Movement.
- Apple HealthKit and Health App: Patient Uptake and Barriers in Primary Care.
- Characteristics of Chinese m-Health Applications for Diabetes Self-Management.
- National Randomized Controlled Trial of Virtual House Calls for People with Parkinson's Disease: Interest and Barriers.
- Regulating Telemedicine: Are State Medical Boards Violating Physicians' Constitutional Rights?
- Teleoperated Echograph and Probe Transducer for Remote Ultrasound Investigation on Isolated Patients (Study of 100 Cases).
- Acceptability Study of "Ascenso": An Online Program for Monitoring and Supporting Patients with Depression in Chile.
- Cost-Utility Analysis of a Cardiac Telerehabilitation Program: The Teledialog Project.
- Telepsychiatry for Inpatient Consultations at a Separate Campus of an Academic Medical Center.
- Impact of Chest Pain Protocol with Access to Telemedicine on Implementation of Pharmacoinvasive Strategy in a Private Hospital Network.