The heart surgery forum
(ISSN: 1098-3511, 1522-6662)
Table of Contents
2013 - 16 (4)
- Coronary artery occlusion after cardiac transplantation.
- Does oral hygiene trigger carotid artery intima-media thickness?
- A case series of a hybrid approach to aortic arch disease.
- Progression of aortic regurgitation in asian patients with congenital sinus of valsalva aneurysm.
- Incidental gossypiboma discovered during tricuspid valve re-repair 11 years after ebstein anomaly repair.
- Repair of anomalous left coronary artery from pulmonary artery (ALCAPA) beyond infancy.
- Successful treatment of ulcerative colitis-related fulminant myocarditis using extracorporeal life support.
- Recombinant activated factor VII administration after pulmonary embolectomy: case report.
- The prevalence and extent of coronary atherosclerosis among patients with a zero calcium score and the influence of patient characteristics.
- Device size for transcatheter closure of ovoid interatrial septal defect.
- Is percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty the treatment of choice for iatrogenic stenosis of the left main coronary artery following aortic valve replacement?
- Repair of rheumatic tricuspid valve stenosis with autologous pericardium.
- Ringless alfieri mitral valve repair for significant ischemic mitral regurgitation with coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Comparison of conventional and no-touch techniques in harvesting saphenous vein for coronary artery bypass grafting in view of endothelial damage.