The heart surgery forum
(ISSN: 1098-3511, 1522-6662)
Table of Contents
2013 - 16 (6)
- Cardiac angiosarcoma: A case with bilateral pleural and pericardial effusion.
- Type A intramural hematoma often turns out to be a type A dissection.
- Rapid diagnostics and treatment of early complications after CABG surgery: a life saver.
- The current state and future directions of transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Clinical and seasonal variations of nutritional risk screening in patients scheduled for rehabilitation after heart surgery.
- An ex vivo model of left ventricular dilation and functional mitral regurgitation to facilitate the development of surgical techniques.
- Comparison of remifentanil and low-dose fentanyl for fast-track cardiac anesthesia: a prospective randomized study.
- Heart failure due to tension hydrothorax after left pneumonectomy.
- Introduction to a Norwood program in an emerging economy: learning curve of a single center.
- Left atrial leiomyosarcoma extending into the posterior mediastinum and mimicking a left atrial myxoma.
- Does pulmonary artery venting decrease the incidence of postoperative atrial fibrillation after conventional aortocoronary bypass surgery?
- Influence of prosthesis type on long-term survival after re-replacement of aortic valve prosthesis.