European Journal of Heart Failure
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 18 (5)
- Soluble neprilysin does not correlate with outcome in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction?
- Advanced heart failure: look right to prognosticate right!
- Tipping the scales toward fitness as a key modifier of the obesity paradox in heart failure.
- Exercise tolerance can explain the obesity paradox in patients with systolic heart failure: data from the MECKI Score Research Group.
- Risk assessment for pregnancy with cardiac disease-a global perspective.
- May 2016 at a glance.
- The European Society of Cardiology Heart Failure Association Annual Congress.
- Frank Ruschitzka MD FESC FRCP shares some thoughts on the future direction of the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.
- Gerasimos Filippatos MD FESC FHFA, outgoing president of the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.
- HeartFailureNews, new in EJHF.
- Outcome improvement of patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction: has it ended in the new millennium?
- Abdominal adiposity, general obesity, and subclinical systolic dysfunction in the elderly: A population-based cohort study.
- Ischaemia in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction; is it important?
- Physicians' adherence to guideline-recommended medications in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: data from the QUALIFY global survey.
- Has the 'epidemic' of heart failure been replaced by a tsunami of co-morbidities?
- Plasma endothelin-1 in acute heart failure: pathophysiological and preanalytical considerations.
- Traditional and new composite endpoints in��heart failure clinical trials: facilitating comprehensive efficacy assessments and improving trial efficiency.
- Global cardiac risk assessment in the Registry Of Pregnancy And Cardiac disease: results of a registry from the European Society of Cardiology.
- Is the diagnostic coding position of acute heart failure related to mortality? A report from the Euro Heart Failure Survey-1.
- Prognostic incremental role of right ventricular function in acute decompensation of advanced chronic heart failure.
- Use of evidence-based therapy and survival in heart failure in Sweden 2003-2012.
- MicroRNAs in heart failure: from biomarker to target for therapy.
- Thirty-year trends in heart failure hospitalization and mortality rates and the prognostic impact of co-morbidity: a Danish nationwide cohort study.
- Diagnosis and management of aortic valve stenosis in patients with heart failure.