European Journal of Heart Failure
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Diagnostic and Prognostic Value of Osteopontin in Patients With Acute Congestive Heart Failure
- Association of Low Body Temperature and Poor Outcomes in Patients Admitted With Worsening Heart Failure
- Salt and Fluid Restriction Is Effective in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure
- n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure
- Are Hospitalized or Ambulatory Patients With Heart Failure Treated in Accordance With European Society of Cardiology Guidelines?
European Journal of Heart Failure's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 18 (6)
- Erratum to "Traditional and new composite endpoints in heart failure clinical trials: facilitating comprehensive efficacy assessments and improving trial efficiency" [Eur J Heart Fail 2016;18:482-489].
- Heart failure registries: how far can we go?
- European Society of Cardiology Heart Failure Long-Term Registry (ESC-HF-LT): 1-year follow-up outcomes and differences across regions.
- June 2016 at a glance: epidemiology, renal impairment, heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- No smoke without fire?
- Takotsubo syndrome: not as benign as once believed.
- A systems BIOlogy Study to TAilored Treatment in Chronic Heart Failure: rationale, design, and baseline characteristics of BIOSTAT-CHF.
- Renal denervation in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: end of the beginning?
- Serum chloride in heart failure: a salty prognosis.
- Impact of dietary nitrate on age-related diastolic dysfunction.
- Cardiac aging and the fountain of youth.
- Cardiac device therapy in patients with left ventricular dysfunction and heart failure: 'real-world' data on long-term outcomes (mortality, hospitalizations, days alive and out of hospital).
- Influence of cigarette smoking on cardiac biomarkers: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study.
- Renal denervation in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (RDT-PEF): a randomized controlled trial.
- Long-term excess mortality in takotsubo cardiomyopathy: predictors, causes and clinical consequences.
- Non-adherence to ivabradine and placebo and outcomes in chronic heart failure: an analysis from SHIFT.
- Connecting heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and renal dysfunction: the role of endothelial dysfunction and inflammation.
- Nesiritide in patients hospitalized for acute heart failure: does timing matter? Implication for future acute heart failure trials.
- Hypochloraemia is strongly and independently associated with mortality in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Plasma kidney injury molecule-1 in heart failure: renal mechanisms and clinical outcome.