Public health nutrition
Public health nutrition's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 19 (11)
- Dietary associations of fathers and their children between the ages of 20 months and 5 years.
- Prevalence of grade 1, 2 and 3 thinness is associated with lower socio-economic status in children in Shanghai, China.
- Is nutrient intake associated with physical activity levels in healthy young adults?
- Validation of self-reported figural drawing scales against anthropometric measurements in adults.
- Accessibility of summer meals and the food insecurity of low-income households with children.
- Public health nutrition capacity: assuring the quality of workforce preparation for scaling up nutrition programmes.
- Using a mixed-methods approach to measure impact of a school-based nutrition and media education intervention study on fruit and vegetable intake of Italian children.
- Psychosocial constructs were not mediators of intervention effects for dietary and physical activity outcomes in a church-based lifestyle intervention: Delta Body and Soul III.
- Dietary patterns of women aged 50-69 years and associations with nutrient intake, sociodemographic factors and key risk factors for non-communicable diseases.
- Ultra-processed food purchases in Norway: a quantitative study on a representative sample of food retailers.
- Acceptability and feasibility of the 'DASH for Asthma' intervention in a randomized controlled trial pilot study.
- A multilevel analysis of the relationship between parental migration and left-behind children's macronutrient intakes in rural China.
- Implications of supermarket access, neighbourhood walkability and poverty rates for diabetes risk in an employee population.
- The Child-care Food and Activity Practices Questionnaire (CFAPQ): development and first validation steps.
- Predicting habits of vegetable parenting practices to facilitate the design of change programmes.
- Development and calibration of a dietary nitrate and nitrite database in the NIH-AARP Diet and Health Study.
- Trends in food and beverage television brand appearances viewed by children and adolescents from 2009 to 2014 in the USA.
- Sodium sources in the Japanese diet: difference between generations and sexes.
- Using political science to progress public health nutrition: a systematic review.