Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Articles Available on Medscape
- Practical Challenges in the Management of Oral Anticoagulation
- Supraventricular Arrhythmias: An Electrophysiology Primer
- The Mediterranean Diet: Is It Cardioprotective?
- Cardiovascular Effects of Coffee: Is It a Risk Factor?
- Safety and Efficacy of Resistance Training in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure: Research-Based Evidence
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2009 - 24 (4)
- What is the significance of T-wave inversion in the precordial leads?
- Sepsis and cardiac disease: improving outcomes through recognition and management.
- Hypertension in Thailand.
- Nutrigenomics in cardiovascular disease: implications for the future.
- Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A(2): a promising vascular-specific marker for screening cardiovascular risk?
- Cardiac support devices.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery patient education: a systematic review.
- Massage therapy reduces tension, anxiety, and pain in patients awaiting invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Visiting preferences of cardiovascular patients.
- Sexual concerns and sexual counseling in heart failure.
- Psychosocial factors, quality of life, and psychological distress: ethnic differences in patients with heart failure.
- The impact of B-type natriuretic peptide, New York Heart Association classification and depression on quality of life in nonhospitalized heart failure patients.
- Smoking among women following heart transplantation: should we be concerned?