Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Articles Available on Medscape
- Practical Challenges in the Management of Oral Anticoagulation
- Supraventricular Arrhythmias: An Electrophysiology Primer
- The Mediterranean Diet: Is It Cardioprotective?
- Cardiovascular Effects of Coffee: Is It a Risk Factor?
- Safety and Efficacy of Resistance Training in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure: Research-Based Evidence
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2009 - 24 (4)
- Massage therapy reduces tension, anxiety, and pain in patients awaiting invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Smoking among women following heart transplantation: should we be concerned?