Midwifery today with international midwife
Table of Contents
2015 - (114)
- Do You Use Pelvimetry? Why or Why Not?
- History of Midwifery in Japan.
- Elizabeth Nihell: A Feisty English Midwife (1723-1776).
- Giving Birth. Learning to Let Go.
- The Art of Breastmilk Project.
- Global Birth Models.
- Daisy C.H.A.I.N. Offering Free Postpartum Services to Families in Lane County, Oregon.
- Primal Heath Research vs. the NIH.
- Homebirth Cesarean. Changing the Prenatal Conversation.
- Posterior Questions and Answers.
- Posterior Birth and Babies.
- Wise Nutrition for Pregnancy.
- The Making of a Midwife. Elimination as a Foundation of Health.
- The Emotional Impact of the Posterior Position.
- My Experience with OP Babies.
- Posterior Arrest.
- Posterior Perspective.
- Marion's Message. Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.
- How do you get a posterior baby, or even a breech baby, to turn into a more favorable position?
- There's No Place Like Home.