Table of Contents
2016 - 55 (5)
- Pheochromocytoma in association with focal dermatomyositis.
- The relationship between skin symptoms and the scleroderma modification of the health assessment questionnaire, the modified Rodnan skin score, and skin pathology in patients with systemic sclerosis.
- Increased levels of peptidylarginine deiminase 2 in synovial fluid from anti-CCP-positive rheumatoid arthritis patients: Association with disease activity and inflammatory markers.
- Phenotypic variability in patients with ADA2 deficiency due to identical homozygous R169Q mutations.
- Handgrip strength measured by a dynamometer connected to a smartphone: a new applied health technology solution for the self-assessment of rheumatoid arthritis disease activity.
- Striking difference of periarticular bone density change in early psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis following anti-rheumatic treatment as measured by digital X-ray radiogrammetry.
- An EULAR study group pilot study on reliability of simple capillaroscopic definitions to describe capillary morphology in rheumatic diseases.
- Is salivary gland ultrasonography a useful tool in Sj��gren's syndrome?
- Effectiveness and safety of abatacept in elderly patients with rheumatoid arthritis enrolled in the French Society of Rheumatology's ORA registry.
- Low C4, C4A and C4B gene copy numbers are stronger risk factors for juvenile-onset than for adult-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Risk of work loss due to illness or disability in patients with osteoarthritis: a population-based cohort study.
- Fc-gamma receptor polymorphisms differentially influence susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis.
- Mortality in systemic lupus erythematosus in the United Kingdom 1999-2012.
- How do general practitioners identify inflammatory arthritis? A cohort analysis of Dutch general practitioner electronic medical records.
- Factors associated with improvement in disease activity following initiation of etanercept in children and young people with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: results from the British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology Etanercept Cohort Study.
- Personalized biological treatment for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review with a focus on clinical applicability.
- Activation of dickkopf-1 and focal adhesion kinase pathway by tumour necrosis factor �� induces enhanced migration of fibroblast-like synoviocytes in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Trajectories of functional decline in knee osteoarthritis: the Osteoarthritis Initiative.
- Cardiovascular risk factor management in patients with RA compared to matched non-RA patients.
- Association between antiphospholipid antibodies and all-cause mortality among end-stage renal disease patients with and without SLE: a retrospective cohort study.
- Is salivary gland ultrasonography a useful tool in Sj��gren's syndrome? A systematic review.
- Mannose binding lectin deficiency and susceptibility to infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Do low-dose anti-TNF regimens have a role in patients with ankylosing spondylitis?
- Osteoprotegerin as biomarker for persistence of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Use of biologics in SLE: a review of the evidence from a clinical perspective.
- Biologic efficacy optimization-a step towards personalized medicine.