Articles Available on Medscape
- The 2013 ACC/AHA 10-Year Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk Index Is Better Than Score and QRisk II in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gene, Environment, Microbiome and Mucosal Immune Tolerance in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rituximab Done: What's Next in Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- The Genetics of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Strategies to Predict Rheumatoid Arthritis Development in At-Risk Populations
Rheumatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 55 (7)
- Comment on: real-life effectiveness of canakinumab in cryopyrin-associated periodic syndrome: reply.
- Comment on: Real-life effectiveness of canakinumab in cryoprin-associated periodic syndrome.
- Management of Raynaud's digital ulcer with interdigital Botulinum toxin A injection.
- Clinical implications of ultrasonography in monitoring disease activity of relapsing polychondritis.
- Risk of Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with inhibitors of tumour necrosis factor ��: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Complement activation is a crucial pathogenic factor in catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Rituximab in autoimmune connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease.
- Etanercept improves endothelial function via pleiotropic effects in rat adjuvant-induced arthritis.
- Association of human leukocyte antigen alleles with chronic lung diseases in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Linear extrapolation of missing radiographic change scores in clinical trials does not spuriously overestimate group radiographic changes in rheumatoid arthritis.
- The interaction between physical activity and amount of baseline knee cartilage.
- Effects of the neutrophil elastase inhibitor EL-17 in rat adjuvant-induced arthritis.
- The value of routine creatine kinase and thyroid stimulating hormone testing in patients with suspected fibromyalgia: a cross-sectional study.
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis in childhood: retrospective experience from a tertiary referral centre in the UK.
- Muscles in motion: a randomized controlled trial on the feasibility, safety and efficacy of an exercise training programme in children and adolescents with juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Relationship between damage clustering and mortality in systemic lupus erythematosus in early and late stages of the disease: cluster analyses in a large cohort from the Spanish Society of Rheumatology Lupus Registry.
- Trends in paediatric rheumatology referral times and disease activity indices over a ten-year period among children and young people with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: results from the childhood arthritis prospective Study.
- Maternal-placental syndrome and future risk of accelerated cardiovascular events in Parous Swedish women with systemic lupus erythematosus - a population-based retrospective cohort study with time-to-event analysis.
- Less educated and older patients have reduced access to biologic DMARDs even in a country with highly developed social welfare (Norway): results from Norwegian cohort study NOR-DMARD.
- Energy expenditure and nutritional complications of metabolic syndrome and rheumatoid cachexia in rheumatoid arthritis: an observational study using calorimetry and actimetry.
- Marked underdiagnosis and undertreatment of hypertension and hypercholesterolaemia in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-TNF discontinuation and tapering strategies in patients with axial spondyloarthritis: a systematic literature review.
- Previous diagnosis of Sj��gren's Syndrome as rheumatoid arthritis or systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Discordance between the predictors of clinical and imaging remission in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis in clinical practice: implications for the use of ultrasound within a treatment-to-target strategy.
- Clinical and genetic features of diuretic-associated gout: a case-control study.
- Disease activity accounts for long-term efficacy of IL-1 blockers in pyogenic sterile arthritis pyoderma gangrenosum and severe acne syndrome.
- What does the arthropathy of alkaptonuria teach us about disease mechanisms in osteoarthritis and ageing of joints?
- Rheumatoid cachexia: the undiagnosed, untreated key to restoring physical function in rheumatoid arthritis patients?
- Outcome assessment in Takayasu arteritis.
- Non-thrombocytopenic purpura in familial Mediterranean fever-comorbidity with Henoch-Sch��nlein purpura or an additional rare manifestation of familial Mediterranean fever?