Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
(ISSN: 0147-8389, 1540-8159)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 39 (5)
- Redefining Valvular Atrial Fibrillation: Safety of Novel Oral Anticoagulants beyond Mitral Stenosis and Prosthetic Valves.
- Autonomic Ablation and Neuromodulation: Novel Concepts in Search of Novel Technology.
- Arrhythmic Burden and Ambulatory Monitoring of Pediatric Patients with Cardiomyopathy.
- Reassessing Risk Factors for High Defibrillation Threshold: The EF-SAGA Risk Score and Implications for Device Testing.
- Pain Reactions during Pulmonary Vein Isolation under Deep Sedation: Cryothermal versus Radiofrequency Ablation.
- Is That Either Hormonal Changes or Inflammation?
- Bipolar Versus Unipolar Temporary Epicardial Ventricular Pacing Leads Use in Congenital Heart Disease: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Study.
- Characterization of Electrical Reconnection Following Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using First- and Second-Generation Cryoballoon.
- The Use of Ultrasound to Improve Axillary Vein Access and Minimize Complications during Pacemaker Implantation.
- Contact Force-Guided Deep Engagement with a Steerable Sheath in the Distal Great Cardiac Vein: A Case Report.
- Novel Percutaneous Epicardial Autonomic Modulation in the Canine for Atrial Fibrillation: Results of an Efficacy and Safety Study.
- Interconnections between Left Atrial Ganglionic Plexi: Insights from Minimally Invasive Maze Procedures and Their Outcomes.
- A Historical Perspective on the Role of Functional Lines of Block in the Re-entrant Circuit of Ventricular Tachycardia.
- Late Manifestation of Coronary Sinus and Left Atrial Perforation of a Left Ventricular Pacemaker Lead at Extraction.
- The Effects of Female Sex Hormones on Ventricular Premature Beats and Repolarization Parameters in Physiological Menstrual Cycle.
- Positive Psychotherapy to Improve Autonomic Function and Mood in ICD Patients (PAM-ICD): Rationale and Design of an RCT Currently Underway.
- Compound Heterozygous Triadin Mutation Causing Cardiac Arrest in Two Siblings.