Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
(ISSN: 0147-8389, 1540-8159)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2014 - 37 (9)
- Cryoablation, limited fluoroscopy, and more.
- Magnet application in ICD patients.
- The electrode-tissue interface: the revolutionary role of steroid-elution.
- Adults with congenital heart disease: at long last, guidelines for arrhythmia management.
- Cryoablation of septal accessory pathways in children: midterm results.
- Acute decrease of cerebral oxygen saturation during rapid ventricular and supraventricular rhythm: a pilot study.
- Atrial tachycardias utilizing the Ligament of Marshall region following single ring pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation.
- Mapping of the left-sided phrenic nerve course in patients undergoing left atrial catheter ablations.
- Universal ECG changes in pediatric patients undergoing procainamide challenge.
- Is cavotricuspid isthmus block present?
- Randomized controlled trial of perioperative ICD management: magnet application versus reprogramming.
- Contact-force recovery can predict cardiac perforation during radiofrequency ablation.
- Adverse effects of first-degree AV-block in patients with sinus node dysfunction: data from the mode selection trial.
- Relationship between echocardiographic LV mass and ECG based left ventricular voltages in an adolescent population: related or random?
- Unusual closed loop stimulator responsive pacing in a patient with severe pulmonary hypertension.
- Lead extraction experience with high frequency excimer laser.
- Pacemaker diagnostics in atrial fibrillation: limited usefulness for therapy initiation in a pacemaker practice.
- The retrograde P-wave theory: explaining ST segment depression in supraventricular tachycardia by retrograde AV node conduction.
- Implantable defibrillators with enhanced detection algorithms: detection performance and safety results from the PainFree SST study.
- Atrial fibrillation burden estimates derived from intermittent rhythm monitoring are unreliable estimates of the true atrial fibrillation burden.
- Assessment of intrathoracic impedance algorithm in the pediatric and adult congenital population.
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with challenging anatomy due to venous anomalies or adult congenital heart disease.
- Alternative sites for right ventricular pacing in Chagas disease: a comparative study of the mid-septum and inflow tract.