Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
(ISSN: 0147-8389, 1540-8159)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- A 19-Year Study on Pacemaker-Related Infections
- Significance of Repeat Programmed Ventricular Stimulation at Electrophysiology Study for Arrhythmia Prediction After Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Principles of Differential Diagnostic Pacing Maneuvers
- Survival in Octogenarians Undergoing Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Compared to the General Population
- Comparative Safety of Periablation Anticoagulation Strategies for Atrial Fibrillation
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 39 (7)
- Isolated Disruption of the Right Coronary Artery Following a Steam Pop during Cavotricuspid Linear Ablation with a Contact Force Catheter.
- Narrow QRS Tachycardia with Spontaneous Switch. What Is the Mechanism?
- Exercise and Arrhythmias: A Double-Edged Sword.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Outcomes in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: Time to System Revision.
- Outcomes of Same Day Pacemaker Implantation after TAVI.
- A Review of the Potential Pathogenicity and Management of Frequent Premature Ventricular Contractions.
- Late Gadolinium Enhancement in Patients with Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
- Clinical Usefulness of a Mobile Application for the Appropriate Selection of the Antiarrhythmic Device in Heart Failure.
- Arrhythmic Risk Following Recovery of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction in Patients with Primary Prevention ICD.
- Subcutaneous Double "Purse String Suture"-A Safe Method for Femoral Vein Access Site Closure after Leadless Pacemaker Implantation.
- Miniaturized Implantable Loop Recorder in Small Patients: An Effective Approach to the Evaluation of Subjects at Risk of Sudden Death.
- Rapid Device-Detected Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia in the Risk Stratification of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Reducing ICD Test Shocks with a Simplified Upper Limit of Vulnerability.
- An Automatic Algorithm Based on Morphological Stability During Fast Ventricular Arrhythmias Predicts Successful Antitachycardia Pacing in ICD Patients: A Multicenter Study.
- A Narrow QRS Tachycardia-What Is the Diagnosis?
- ECG Challenge: Single or Double Tachycardia?
- Estimating the Risks and Benefits of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Generator Replacement: A Systematic Review.
- Ampere Hour as a Predictor of Cardiac Resynchronization Defibrillator Pulse Generator Battery Longevity: A Multicenter Study.