Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
(ISSN: 1045-3873, 1540-8167)
Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (5)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Relieves Intractable Angina Due to Exercise-Induced Left Bundle Branch Block Without Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction: A Detailed Case Study.
- QRS Remodeling to Predict Left Ventricular Reverse Remodeling After Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
- Apical versus Non-Apical Lead: Is ICD Lead Position Important for Successful Defibrillation?
- Real-Time MRI-Guided Cardiac Cryo-Ablation: A Feasibility Study.
- Diffuse Ventricular Fibrosis on Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Associates With Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Clinical Presentation and Outcomes by Sex in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy: Findings from the North American ARVC Registry.
- Vasovagal Syncope: Hypothesis Focusing on Its Being a Clinical Feature Unique to Humans.
- Risk Factors for Inadequate Defibrillation Safety Margins Vary With the Underlying Cardiac Disease: Implications for Selective Testing Strategies.
- Early Changes in QRS Frequency Following Cardiac Resynchronization Predict Hemodynamic Response in Left Bundle Branch Block Patients.
- Spatiotemporal Characteristics of QRS Complexes Enable the Diagnosis of Brugada Syndrome Regardless of the Appearance of a Type 1 ECG.
- Catheter Ablation for "Lone" Atrial Fibrillation: Efficacy and Predictors of Recurrence.
- Comparison of Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation Between Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Propensity Score Matched Analysis.
- Apixaban versus Warfarin for the Prevention of Periprocedural Cerebral Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Multicenter Prospective Randomized Study.
- Hybrid Procedure (Endo/Epicardial) versus Standard Manual Ablation in Patients Undergoing Ablation of Longstanding Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: Results from a Single Center.
- Coefficient of Variation of P-Wave Duration Is a Novel Atrial Heterogeneity Index to Predict Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation After Catheter Ablation.
- Spatial Relationship of Focal Impulses, Rotors and Low Voltage Zones in Patients With Persistent Atrial Fibrillation.
- Spatial Relation Between Left Atrial Anatomical Contact Areas and Circular Activation in Persistent Atrial Fibrillation.
- Dual-Loop Bi-Atrial Macroreentrant Atrial Tachycardia in a Patient With Modified Cox Maze IV: Where Is the Initial Ablation Target?
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia With Ventriculoatrial Block and QRS Duration Shortening: What Is the Mechanism?
- Change of Heart: Altered Atrial Activation Following an Atrial Extrastimulus.
- Impeding Sudden Cardiac Death Despite Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator Due to Fatal Crosstalk.
- Transatrial Pericardial Insufflation of Carbon Dioxide to Facilitate Percutaneous Pericardial Access for Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia.