Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
(ISSN: 1045-3873, 1540-8167)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Comparison of Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation Between Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
- ECG Features Associated With Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Vein Isolation With Incomplete Antral Ablation Lines: Is More Ablation Necessary?
- Apixaban, Rivaroxaban, and Dabigatran in Patients Undergoing Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Effect of ICD Therapies on Mortality in the OMNI Trial
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (7)
- Bipolar Radiofrequency Ablation of Typical Atrial Flutter.
- LMNA-Mediated Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 2B1: A Patient-Discovered Unifying Diagnosis.
- Does Electrode Design Matter in Ablation Effect Assessments?
- Silent AF and Hypertrophic Stroke Risk: More Data, More Monitoring.
- Darned If You Do���Darned If You Don't.
- Biophysical Modeling Predicts Ventricular Tachycardia Inducibility and Circuit Morphology: A Combined Clinical Validation and Computer Modeling Approach.
- Device Longevity in a Contemporary Cohort of ICD/CRT-D Patients Undergoing Device Replacement.
- Wide QRS-T Angle on the 12-Lead ECG as a Predictor of Sudden Death Beyond the LV Ejection Fraction.
- Small-Caliber Lead Failure After Generator Exchange.
- The Impact of Elevated Left Atrial Pressure in Sinus Rhythm After Cardioversion on Outcomes After Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Single 3-Minute versus Double 4-Minute Freeze Strategy for Second-Generation Cryoballoon Ablation: A Single-Center Experience.
- Long-Term Outcome of Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Apical Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Impact of Pulmonary Vein Cryoballoon Ablation on Bronchial Injury.
- High Incidence of De Novo and Subclinical Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Cardiac Rhythm Management Device.
- Electrogram Characteristics of Ablated and Non-Ablated Myocardium in Humans: A Comparison of Miniaturized Embedded Electrodes and Conventional Ablation Electrodes.
- Left Atrial Geometry Improves Risk Prediction of Thromboembolic Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation.
- Comparison of QT Interval Readings in Normal Sinus Rhythm Between a Smartphone Heart Monitor and a 12-Lead ECG for Healthy Volunteers and Inpatients Receiving Sotalol or Dofetilide.
- Stiff Left Atrial Syndrome: A Complication Undergoing Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Third Entrainment Criterion in Wide QRS Tachycardia: Ventricular Tachycardia or Antidromic Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardia?
- Pseudo-Reentry of Atrial Tachycardia After Surgical Repair of Congenital Heart Disease.
- Narrow QRS Tachycardia With RR Alternans and 2:1 VA Relation.
- An Unusual Atrial Tachycardia in a Cardiac Transplant Patient.